• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Xbox vs. PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slash

Reaction score
It's a great game no doubt, and with the recent release on the Xbox, Minecraft could potentially one of the biggest games of all time. Mojang, I give you :thumbs:.

But the question still lingers: PC version or Xbox version? The PC version is probably the best since its where it came from. But many Xbox players say the Xbox version is better.

In a recent poll on Machinima's website, people were asked to choose which one is better.

Xbox: 79%
PC: 21%

Maybe it's because the Xbox version isn't as expensive as the full computer version?

Anthony

Reaction score
Yes your correct but its also the fact you don't need a minercraft account just a Gamertag.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I Completely read the thread wrong XD
I Would say PC as it's more updated and that's where it was originally from. That will be the better one in my opinion.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I like the xbox better because it is not as expensive

Slash

Reaction score
I like the computer version, just because I don't have an Xbox :D

HyperActive

Reaction score
I love the PC version, it's the only version I ever tried, and it's really fun. I play minecraft about once every two days.

Ace

Reaction score
-Hulu said:
HyperActive said:
I love the PC version, it's the only version I ever tried, and it's really fun. I play minecraft about once every two days.

pc its so orignal

xbox version has fanboys and cod tryhards
Original? How so? The most original thing is the wii, that starts EVERYTHING, motion sensors, using your body as the remote etc.

I personally like xbox better.

I <3 my Slim RGH :p

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Ace said:
-Hulu said:
HyperActive said:

pc its so orignal

Original? How so? The most original thing is the wii, that starts EVERYTHING, motion sensors, using your body as the remote etc.

Sure wii was the first for motion gaming but the wii didnt even have the option to play in HD.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Ace said:
-Hulu said:
HyperActive said:

pc its so orignal

i have never saw someone say rgh so many times in my life

Fuzed

Reaction score
I like the pc.I used to play Roller coaster tycoon and spore.

Ace

Reaction score
Voi said:
Ace said:
-Hulu said:
HyperActive said:

pc its so orignal

Oh, sorry, what can you do? add sections to a forum, at least I am not a little gaming leech that relies on others to get infected. Plus at least I can make menus. You are admin and I am a member and probably more useful than you.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Ace said:
Voi said:
Ace said:
-Hulu said:
HyperActive said:

pc its so orignal

Oh, sorry, what can you do? add sections to a forum, at least I am not a little gaming leech that relies on others to get infected. Plus at least I can make menus. You are admin and I am a member and probably more useful than you.
You just totally blew that out of proportion.

Ace

Reaction score
Voi said:
Ace said:
Voi said:
Ace said:
-Hulu said:
pc its so orignal

Not really, I was minding my own business and you said that. It really was not needed, I said nothing about you, or never said anything that was over the top to anyone, but you still felt you needed to make that comment. So I replied with my comment.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Ace said:
Voi said:
Ace said:
Voi said:
Ace said:

Not really, I was minding my own business and you said that. It really was not needed, I said nothing about you, or never said anything that was over the top to anyone, but you still felt you needed to make that comment. So I replied with my comment.

What was so bad with that 'comment' was it offending you in anyway? No. If it did. Grow the hell up.

I'm Done.

Ace

Reaction score
Voi said:
Ace said:
Voi said:
Ace said:
Voi said:

What was so bad with that 'comment' was it offending you in anyway? No. If it did. Grow the hell up.

I'm Done.
Me grow up? I think it is you that needs to.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Ace said:
Voi said:
Ace said:
Voi said:
Ace said:

I'm Done.

Because i'm the one making a big deal over something so simple.

Ace

Reaction score
Voi said:
Ace said:
Voi said:
Ace said:
Voi said:

I'm Done.

Because i'm the one making a big deal over something so simple.
No, you made a comment that was not needed nor wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.