• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Worst Minecraft server you ever played on?

Beverly

Reaction score
A long time back, me and a friend were playing on this really amazing private server where we had our house and farm and even a mine downstairs. We played there about a week before the owner closed the server to us. We didn't get kicked out but he made it invite only. I guess there must have been griefers coming in and so he just shut the doors. We lost so much. I still think of that as the best and worst server that I have been on as I have fond memories of it being my best time in Minecraft but also crummy how we lost so much.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Tango was the worst I ever played on @Matt ;)
Just kidding it was a great server

The worst I ever played on would have to be one called Silver Server, it was alright for about a week and then the Server Administrator was abusing and yeah, banned everyone blah blah blah, it was ridiculous.

techbeast34

Reaction score
I've had good servers that have just turned into bad ones. One of them was LibertyCraft, which was a nightmare after a hacker got in. What'd happened is a hacker got in, everything reset. A few days later, said hacker shows up and he's modded. The administrator is on, and I asked why he was modded when he just hacked the server a couple days ago, and he gave some BS responses. At that moment, I left. It was already going to crap because one person already had a grudge against everyone, and before that, our base was attacked and griefed. Horrible, but I really couldn't do much about it.

primaLucid

Reaction score
I've been on a lot of bad minecraft servers. I'd say the worst minecraft server I've played on is Frostcast. They have terrible management, a lot of lag, and an overall negative attitude toward its players. It had its golden days, but nothing lasts forever.

BluBird

Reaction score
Squadcraft. (NoahCraftFTW's old server) Literally the WORST community I have ever seen. Abusive admin, the owner doesn't do anything, hiring staff members isn't systematic. But, the biggest thing is that it's filled with immature little children.

They used to have good Skywars though...

RobertNick

Reaction score
I used to play on a local server ran by some shady guy that kept banning us for lots of dumb reasons, like building with the wrong wool colours and running away from him when he tried to kill us. Yeah, he was kind of an ass, but it was the only server that my friends liked, to this day I still don't get why. When he started pestering us about donations we just left and started our own server, just for us. We still fire it up and play from time to time.

Jack123

Reaction score
Hmm, there is a really bad one that I can't remember the name of. But my second worst would honestly be Hypixel. The admin, kevinkool, literally banned me for 'being me', simply because I reported players who were hacking more often than anyone else. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me, especially when I had donated a lot of money to them, but oh well.

iNinetails

Reaction score
I've been on a lot of bad minecraft servers. I'd say the worst minecraft server I've played on is Frostcast. They have terrible management, a lot of lag, and an overall negative attitude toward its players. It had its golden days, but nothing lasts forever.

I've played on there also, I actually offered to try and make their server more efficient, of course they denied me so now they've lost quite a few players straight up because of lag, and of course as you said the staff is pretty impatient.

Servers ran by little kids.

Yep, immature people trying to manage a growing community always means horrible feedback and losing a lot of players.

Last edited by a moderator:

ProNine

Reaction score
I am currently spending my time on a server called Centrix PvP.