• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Worst COD Moment?

Michael

Reaction score
This is the thread where you post your worst Call of Duty (game doesn't matter). I'll tell the tale of mine.

I was spending the night at a neighbors house and we were playing COD 4 which he thought it was Modern Warfare 4. So, I downloaded my profile onto his and thier were hackers nonstop. I got completely sick of it until I was in a modded lobby and it demoted me so low that I couldn't do anything. I couldn't join a game, I couldn't matchmake, I couldn't do anything..

So, fuck you to whoever did that.

Ipa07

Reaction score
My worst COD moment was back in the 2008. while I was playing COD 4. There was a glitch on map Crash after some patch so people could easily killed me. And the person who gets on that spot first always won (in Free For All mode).

Gladdy

Reaction score
I don't really recall any particular single one but the one that I classify as worst Call of Duty moment(s) is when I'm playing search and destroy (all the time on CoD4) and there's some enemy hiding and everybody sees him from a mile away but me. The scenario is: I am the last person alive, it all depends on me - if I die we lose, if I kill the enemy we win the game. So it's 1vs1, my whole team is obviously seeing my camera and they see the enemy and his location but for some reason, I don't. Maybe because I am blind but I just can't see him and I go pass him and get shot in the back. Then in the team chat everybody tells me how much I suck, haha.

jelleh

Reaction score
Haha, mine is the worst moment for others and the best moment for me. I found a glitch that allowed me to get on top of the map, so I went up with a sniper and got like 60-1. That 1 was because I fell trying to get up the first time :p

MLF

Reaction score
Like several of you, I didn't really have a "worst" moment per say, but I would routinely get frustrated with one thing on COD: THE SPAWNS

In certain titles, the spawns were just absolutely terrible, especially on some of the smaller maps where if you played a skilled team, they could just completely lock down the map and pretty much kill you upon spawn. If they didn't, because they racked up so many killstreaks, they'd have air support or other killstreaks running continuously to boot. Those games where I ran into that sort of thing would be considered my worst moments.

huggy212

Reaction score
My worst moment with COD is always when i am in a position where I am pinned down to my location. There are tanks around with heavy machine guns. Where everyone is firing all the ammo in my hiding place. i think one in 10 games I always encounter this worst moment.

Joshmoy

Reaction score
I don't call it a worst moment really. I just term it programming. Anytime I play Call of duty, there are some terrorists that keep shooting out of no where. I can't find them in my camera view and sometimes, I wonder if they could actually bend bullets. The most annoying is when they kill my character just before reaching a checkpoint. Arrrgh!

tinkerlove

Reaction score
I think it's the SMR if you're playing Zombie Mode. or even the CAP 40 is not the best either.

overcast

Reaction score
I think I have countless moments in COD Ghosts and Nazis and even in the zombies version. So it just all adds up for me. I usually can't play this fast with this game. When playing the ghosts you'd find that it's really hard to handle the excitement and how to manage the aim as well. That's something I struggled for sure.