• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Worse game you have ever played?

Hidden308

Reaction score
The title explains it all.. What is the worse game you have ever played?

I myself do not have a worse game I have ever played, yet. I'll let you know when I finally do though. :p

22_22

Reaction score
It has to be Football Manager 2006, even though I played it a few years later it was still awful. Only cost me like 99p or something but I returned it within 10 days for my money back. :cool:

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Probably minecraft TBH. Didn't see the fun in it, was boring as hell too. Survival mode was boring too.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Need For Speed Most Wanted - 2012 by Criterion Software. It was such a let down after the legendary NFS: Most Wanted - Black Edition (2005). I hated everything about it, from the handling of cars to the actual car switching in story mode. Not only was that game a thorough disappointment, it was also highly annoying to me. I took it to Gamestop, got some money for it and went to buy a pizza haha.

Denis_P

Reaction score
There are a lot of people who adamantly defend this game, but I can only assume it's because of nostalgia. Personally, for me even nostalgia doesn't help this train wreck. The abomination to video games I'm referring to is Sonic Adventure. Everything from the graphics, the voice over work, the soundtrack, the awfully unacceptable bugs and glitches, to the stale gameplay mechanics and dull story, it all reeks. The only good thing about that game is that it has the iconic character Sonic the Hedgehog tied into it.

Empire

Reaction score
I played with the bad titles and then I thought well! that's that game and not playing it again.

Unturned, My gaming PC is so high that the game can not run on my 680. it crashes or sucks.
NekoChan Hero, so boring and crap
Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf, I just don't understand it lol
Tea Party Simulator, CRAP. who's idea was that

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Red Alert Play Station version. It was the lamest game ever.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Ok, the worst game I've ever played, was one from 2010 or 2011, called Mindjack, it was full of bugs and glitches and the gameplay was meh, also the story was kind of weak and the characters were so dull, boring game 3/10, the soundtrack was pretty neat tho.

valy

Reaction score
The worse game I have ever played was Flappy bird. This game is annoying and boring with that yellow bird that doesn't know to fly. My friends love this game so i thought to give a try....wrong choice, i don't like it.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
Well, this question is really easy, I get my PlayStation 3 at Christmas and then my uncle bought me the X-men Destiny game and it was so bad that I (when I was like 13 years old and loved the super heroes) could not finish the game, it was painful, I will not recommend that game to anyone unless I hate that person lol.

Chinatown88

Reaction score
I don't know if I've ever had a worse game ever. Most of the time if a game is bad I usually start laughing about how bad it is.

hermessantos

Reaction score
Probably minecraft TBH. Didn't see the fun in it, was boring as hell too. Survival mode was boring too.
I thought only I had hated this game. I regret until today to have played this game. One of the worst I've ever played, no doubt.

Cendrillon

Reaction score
I remember back when I was younger I always dreamed about finding a Sailor Moon game, any would do.
So one day I stumble across a game store when, lo and behold, I spy a game featuring my series of choice. Much to my dismay it was a pretty terrible fighting games, and even as a brat I was expecting for something resembling canon.
Still haven't been able to get over such an offense.

WarVet

Reaction score
How about Duke Nukem Forever? Don't get me wrong I love Duke as a character and his previous games were awesome. But after 13 years of waiting what did we see? Terrible controls, repetitive stages, the SAME boss battles all game long only with a different skin. I still love the DK series but that was a gaming experience I'd rather forget.

overcast

Reaction score
I think I am kind of tired of the EASports cricket series. It's not much realistic anymore. I mean to say some people can hit 6 for almost every ball. This seems like rigged game. And it does not look real at all. I mean games need to be a bit hard. And that is kind of not possible with the cricket series. The football seems to be the same track these days.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
I thought only I had hated this game. I regret until today to have played this game. One of the worst I've ever played, no doubt.
Oh nice, so there are people that find minecraft boring. I never really understood the point of the game. Sure, you can do whatever you want, but I don't really find it rewarding, and it takes A LOT of time, which I am not really keen on spending when it comes to minecraft. I have seen some crazy good work on YouTube and so, but still, it is nice to see when it is finished but I don't know. It is just my opinion, maybe I am wrong (I am sure that I am wrong but I don't like the game :( ).

Pixie06

Reaction score
The Walking dead:Survival Instinct was the worst game I ever played. I regret having played this game. The graphics were so poor and the story line so meaningless. There was no excitement to play this game. There were no challenges in the game which made it very boring. What a disappointment it was!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Avatar: The Burning Earth. I was a big fan of the TV series and I figure I'd get the game so I can replay the awesome episodes with me being one of the characters. It ended up being a money-grab steaming pile of crap, where they cut any and everything in the story, patched it up together like some sort of Frankenstein monster, and sold it at full price. The story development was not there, and they made up scenes just so the story moved forward. 0/10, would not buy again.

Sino989

Reaction score
I would have to say that Saints Row the Third is the worst game I have ever played to because to me they ruined the whole series with that game.

Makef0rt

Reaction score

Oh no, you don't! Were you playing it alone? I used to ignore minecraft for years until eventually my roommate made me play it with him. We played in a lan game, it was quite interesting. After that I joined a modded server which had bunch of crazy game modes and what not, buying land, currency, RPG leveling features and special skills. Its a great game IMO.