• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Why the hell am I doing this.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
You do a lot of weird things when you are drunk. Singing karaoke, dancing naked at your friends wedding, or me were for some reason decided to start YouTube up. Here is an obligatory link to my first video that you definitely should watch because i said so. Don't subscribe i'd rather not have people to disappoint on a regular basis.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Graves = OP.[/Q] With the right items yeah, but sometimes it feels like his ult doesnt do any damage and that his right click or Q does more damage. I got 2 Warwick games from last night when i was completely shit faced and was destroying the enemy team. I ended up getting a free skin from one of the enemies who sent me a friend request lol

Korjak

Reaction score
it really depends on graves now, u just got lucky on ur match

Blisk

Reaction score
Eh Graves currently, correct me if I'm wrong, is extremely strong ONLY if you know his mechanics, which is the norm for League champs. I've seen my brother play Olaf top with zero items. 10/0/0 I. The first 20 minutes.