• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who's your favorite pro player?

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I would say Wildturtle
He's hands down one of the best players in North America, and is just an awesome guy to watch.

Sk3tch

Reaction score
I'm gonna go with Sneaky, dude is the most consistent member of C9, always does well even in games they lose. He was my biggest point earner on my fantasy team. Plus he always has super entertaining streams, just a fun guy in general.
I'm a bit of a C9 fanboy though, so my favorite was gonna be either him or Hai haha.
These are just my favorite players though, if you asked who I thought the best was I would have a completely different roster.

kaiserflame

Reaction score
Imaqtpie. Because he's always stoned and he likes cats. That's always a plus. XD

Sk3tch

Reaction score
Imaqtpie. Because he's always stoned and he likes cats. That's always a plus. XD

Technically not a pro player anymore, his old team isn't even an official team anymore, so not sure if he counts. He is one of the most entertaining streamers though and probably has the best gamertag so I'll give him points for that.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
Technically not a pro player anymore, his old team isn't even an official team anymore, so not sure if he counts. He is one of the most entertaining streamers though and probably has the best gamertag so I'll give him points for that.

I was going to answer with qtpie as well, but I guess I'll just say he's my favorite to watch. I love his personality and the energy he brings to his streams.

As for current pros? I'm generally a pretty big Faker fan. I like watching him play because it seems like he can predict what his opponents are going to do way before they even do it. His mechanics are impressive, and he's just a joy to watch overall.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Currently? Faker, one of the best (if not the) League of Legends players of all time. Love his strategies. @TheArticulate is also right as well. He knows the mind of his opponents, predicts their next move, and executes his to perfection. Bjergsen out of Denmark would be my second favorite, and Spanish player XPeke is third.

Referal

Reaction score
WildTurtle since this player is why cooler then another player out there so why not.

AlexHarris

Reaction score
It's a mix between Faker and C9Sneaky. The reason I like Sneaky is because I had a phase where I was just infatuated with Jhin and at the time he was the most consistent Jhin player. So I looked up to him and I also enjoy his humor as well as his personality. Faker doesn't really need an explanation he's the best and he's fairly funny. He makes the big plays and memes and that is enough to be my second favorite.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Show some love for Huni! When he initially joined Fnatic with Reignover I didn't really know who he was. When I saw him play it was pretty clear that he's a complete beast. He could play anything and still win. Even with a Teemo. Him and Reignover had such an amazing jungle-top synergy, it was beautiful to watch.

Now, look at Huni. He made it into the best team in the world, SKT. He has great map awareness, good mechanics and he plays aggressively. He is the perfect top. I really wanna see how far he will go in the future.

Skybandino

Reaction score
Faker is my favorite like many others here. He is basically the Jordan of League in his fame and skill. It is crazy that he can still be at the top after all this time and still winning championships, With his team of course.

lexcion

Reaction score
I really enjoy imaqtpie stream on twitch, he just has a really chill personality and his good vibes really rub off onto me. I guess he's not a pro player anymore but he's a retired one so he counts in my book. I also like watching faker (like everyone else) just to awe in his skill.

fl1pz

Reaction score
You have to be a new player to the game to like Faker. Almost everyone likes Faker, It makes me a little sad knowing there are many other great LCS players that are not getting the attention they deserve.

In my opinion, I think Stixxay the ADC that plays for CLG is my favorite pro player. He is like a low-key ADC genius that is not given that much attention. Have you ever seen any of the CLG vods? If you continuously look at Stixxay, you would notice all the minor plays he does for his teammates. For these reasons, Stixxay is my favorite pro player.

ponyoworks

Reaction score
Bandwagon or not, Faker has proved himself to be the best of the best over and over again. When someone says the name Ryu in league context, your brain instantly goes to the famous Faker vs. Ryu outplay. Both players on the same champion, Zed. Faker with 1/4 health, taking out a full health Ryu at the most competitive level was just insane to see.

luispas

Reaction score
For me, Bjergsen, he's a very good player, he never flames and he's pretty cute and sexy. I love him <3

alastor1

Reaction score
Sneaky-senpai. He's so good, he plays as the Cloud 9's ad-carry. I adore his style and attitude, I love watch his stream because it's so so fun, I like when he screams hahaha.
Recently he was on a LoL official video talking about his current main: Jhin and why he picks him. It was great to see that he was the first to pick him in LCS.

huggy212

Reaction score
I become a faker fun when I saw him dodge using ghost in cassiopeia from aurelion sol skills and attack in the turret. He was just left with 1 hit/death and was able to dodge skills and attack from the enemy proving his real skills. But really I also like those players who can match faker one on one in the midlane specially the one from the samsung galaxy team. (Forgot his name)

Deathisue

Reaction score
I dont have one, because all of them may be great player but they have a lot of flaws, so i go for one is not a pro player, he play casually the most of the time and play in Korea and China, that player is Dopa.

Khalil A

Reaction score
My favorite pro player is Doublelift, the guy is more than good, he's talented and he manages to win a high pourcentage of games. I liked when he joined TSM. He has the ability to easly to send positive energy, and to fastly build good canals of communication with his teammates. He helped TL to avoid relegation, the thing which is so hard to do without a big training with the team.
His personality is funny and charismatic, his trashtalk is the best thing about him ! :D