• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

PS4 WHO WANNA PLAY FORTNITE BLATTLE ROYAL!!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

MocoSeco3111

Reaction score
I'm have the game and I wan't 3 people to make a full squad to play daily, my nick is MocoSeco3111 in PS4; add me and if you want more people to play with you, put your nick down in the comments.

Referal

Reaction score
I don't play it so I don't really know much about it

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
How is the game? I've heard mixed opinions about it but I want to try it out if it's worth it!

Ash

Reaction score
How is the game? I've heard mixed opinions about it but I want to try it out if it's worth it!
It is amazing. I wasn't too sure about it at the start because I just didn't feel that the cartoon style design would make it a good game but it is great. I love the way you can get materials from breaking down buildings, trees and vehicles and then make defences that can literally help you to win a game when it is near the end. They are adding quite a lot of different things now as well so hopefully, it will get better as we go along. Right now, they have just added supply drops and duos. At the moment they don't really give you much for winning except for an umbrella when you jump from the Battlebus which is the only bad thing.