• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who Plays FIFA HERE

Referal

Reaction score
Who on here Plays FIFA on their Android or Iphones FIFA 2017 anyone here! it used to be great game I am waiting for FIFA 2018

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I play FIFA 2017 everyday on my android. It is really amazing. I like this game because of its graphic and features. I heard that 2018 is still under development and will be launch on the new year ceremony. I am really curious to play FIFA 2018. Have you watched any intro of it?

Atropia

Reaction score
Used to play FIFA but I played 2002 on my PS2 back in the day :smiley:

Referal

Reaction score
I still play it But i kinda got bored of it they are going to improve its game play and graphics audio and control maybe around Fifa 18 when that game goes out into the world of games but now not very often

Mayowa Yusuff

Reaction score
I have not played fifa on android, I will like to give that a shot soon. But I play fifa 2015 on Playstation 3 and the graphics and game play is out of this world. anybody share my experience of this amazing game??

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I've only ever played FIFA on Xbox and PC. I still like FIFA games a lot, but I'm not a fan of football anymore so the experience isn't as great because I don't know anything about teams or players!

camshaq23

Reaction score
HUGE FIFA fan here. I'm a beast in fifa I got to say. Would love a challenge sometime...

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I am a big fan of FIFA. You must be surprised to listen to this that I love FIFA 2000 PC edition. I know that it is too old but it is about our own choice. I love the music in it as it motivates me. I love the graphics and i love the intro songs.

AntwanCeja

Reaction score
I have played FIFA ever since FIFA10 came out. I really don't know why I wasn't interested in this particular game efore. I always was a racing gamer, or even a FPS gamer, but never was interested in this game. To e honest I just remember playing FIFA10 with my brother for a few minutes and that's when it all started. I've been playing FIFA ever since. And I love it!!

Harrysung

Reaction score
only played it on PC, now that you mentioned it, I would try the phone version.

Ipa07

Reaction score
I'm playing FIFA on my PC and on my Android. The game is excellent and very addictive. I hope FIFA 18 will be great too.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I used to play FIFA on my PlayStation. That's a very good game I would say. In fact I used to play this game with my cousin but since he is no longer here I don't have the motivation to play.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
I do! I have been playing seriously since 2008, but I did try out the games before that year, just not playing constantly. It's a game I buy every year no matter how crap it is, I have to keep the "tradition" going. Wish EA would add more to the game with each iteration, but oh well...

Ash

Reaction score
I love FIFA. It's the only series that I get every year no matter what. It's mostly because I am a massive football fan (soccer to you Americans) so a game like FIFA is my dream. I'm actually looking at finding the best deals so that I can pre-order FIFA 18 and get some of the pre-order bonuses. I only play the main game on my Playstation 4 but I do also play FIFA Mobile on my Android phone. It's totally different to the main FIFA game in terms of gameplay and style but I would say it is slightly better because you can get a lot better players much easier.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Up until FIFA '15, I wasn't really a fan of playing football on my mobile device. Because of the touchscreen factor, controls were never the easiest. However, some major improvements were made with FIFA '16 and '17. I love the controls and feel of it on my iPhone for iOS. Even though I don't mobile game anymore, I'm an avid supporter of this gaming title on your device. Nothing beats the console version, but the mobile equivalent is an excellent way to waste time when needed.

iTommy

Reaction score
Who on here Plays FIFA on their Android or Iphones FIFA 2017 anyone here! it used to be great game I am waiting for FIFA 2018
Great but I would play it on a large screen as PC or xbox
I used to play FIFA on my PC and that's a great experience.

valy

Reaction score
I play FIFA 2017 from time to time, licenses but not every day. It has great game modes, and a clean PC port, FIFA 17 is an excellent package but doesn't offer much new. Connectivity issues are the reason why I hate this game the most because when I lose connection to FUT even if I have super speed internet; I am wasting that match automatically! I hope a better game for FIFA 2018.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
One more to complete the team! :wink:When the subject is "football / soccer" the FIFA franchise knows how to give a real class to any other game... There's no doubt about this. :relieved:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I'm playing FIFA on my PC and on my Android. The game is excellent and very addictive. I hope FIFA 18 will be great too.

I don't usually create great expectations for games (this is very rare) becasue I like to be surprised, but I think FIFA 2018 will continue with the high level. :wink:

overcast

Reaction score
I have played FIFA and it's on PC mostly. I have not played it console. So the experience on both the devices would be different. I heard from some people in thread that there is also one version for the smartphone as well. But I have not tried that version. But as you can see I have not yet tried that version for my use.