• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who has tried FIFA 16 Soccer on Android/Pc?

Ever tried FIFA 16 Soccer on Android/ Pc?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeeLeakey

Reaction score
Never better!! Best, fastest & most fun experience ever..
Right?

AntwanCeja

Reaction score
I have never played any FIFA game on a mobile device. Mostly because I hate to play without a controller. Mayber I will play sometime when I get to find a controller for my phone.

Dan bers

Reaction score
With a powerful PC, this is all you will ever want from a game. FIFA I believe is popular because you plan your own game, gameplay isn't fixed. I having it on my PC and my crib is always flocking with friends who actually didn't believe me when I said it was awesome.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I haven't played any FIFA games on my phone yet because football games don't really interest me too much so I don't even bother downloading those apps.

I have played FIFA in the past but only on my Xbox 360. I don't even remember which installment it was but a friend brought it over and wanted to play so we did. I wouldn't say that it is a bad game but unless you are a football fan or enthusiast you won't enjoy football games :p I much prefer NBA.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
I have tried it but I don't like it, touch controls are extremely difficult with a game like FIFA where accuracy means everything. It might be a good idea to play with a Bluetooth controller if you own one, but I would much rather play on my PC.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Old thread, however, I did try FIFA '16 for Android mobile when it was released.

I must say it exceeded my expectations for a football game on the mobile as most aren't the easiest to play because of the touchscreen.

Real easy controls and touchscreen capabilities. Not my favorite way to play FIFA, but good for long journeys on a road trip.

Ash

Reaction score
I never played FIFA 16 on mobile but I am currently playing FIFA Mobile which is the latest version of the game. Not sure how similar it is to FIFA 16 but they have gone down a different route to the usual FIFA games. People have chances to score against their opponent and the aim is to try and score as many goals as you can. You never play a proper full match against other people. It is a lot easier to get high rated players which makes the game a lot more fun. They also have plans which you can complete to get certain players. My friend bought TOTS Ronaldo recently for around 900,000 which actually doesn't take that long to make.

overcast

Reaction score
I have only 1 GB RAM with my phone. So surely this may not work on my Android phone. I have tried the FIFA on my PC. I am not using it for the my smartphones at all. As you can see it does not work on my current setup for sure. I may try it once I upgrade my phone for some better version in future.

Joshmoy

Reaction score
I have played FiFa on a friend's mobile phone and the gaming experience was cool. I have Fifa 15 on my PC and its cool. The only issue i have is that it's slow. So i had to increase the game speed. My system is running on 4gb ram and its a dual core processor.