• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who are your favorite Streamers?

luispas

Reaction score
I love to watch my favorite players stream/youtube channel because I can improve by fallowing their steps or just by trying to make the same plays they do, it's a great way to learn and improve your game. I wanted to share with you my favorite ones and also read who are your favorites.
I rather play adc and so I tend to watch a lot of the best ad-carries and mid laners.
My list would be:
~Imaqtpie
~Doublelift
~Sneaky
~BunnyFuFuu
~NB3
~Yassuo
And I have more, like Annie Bot, Dyrus, IWDominate, Voyboy, etc.

But, my favorite one, my favorite pro player: Bjergsen <3
He has a great style, he never flames, stay focus all the time and also he's the most beautiful.
What about you? I want to know

19030624_1459755327381159_6594208390710864891_n.jpg

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I don't really watch streams often, only stream I really watch is @JoshSucksAtGames's channel when he is online.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I remember before Bjergsen was a big professional player and was still playing for CW in Europe. He was only pulling max 300 viewers but his streams were always so educational because he broke down every little detail that he did - he did flame back then though :D

I watch streams more often than I play. My favorite streamer is probably Imaqtpie. That guy is just so funny and crazy at the same time. It is impressive how good he plays even though that he retired. Even when he goes into ''troll'' mode he manages to carry his teams. I want to know how much he earned just from streaming though. He is constantly the top streamer for League of Legends.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I don't watch very many streamers, but my favorite personality consistently is Imaqtpie. I love his commentary and personality on stream. He generally has a great outlook on things, and he always seems to have something clever or humorous to say at any given time during a stream. As an ADC main, I love to watch how he plays and see what exactly he does different from me in the hopes that maybe I'll become that much more knowledgeable about my role.

luispas

Reaction score
I remember before Bjergsen was a big professional player and was still playing for CW in Europe. He was only pulling max 300 viewers but his streams were always so educational because he broke down every little detail that he did - he did flame back then though :D

I watch streams more often than I play. My favorite streamer is probably Imaqtpie. That guy is just so funny and crazy at the same time. It is impressive how good he plays even though that he retired. Even when he goes into ''troll'' mode he manages to carry his teams. I want to know how much he earned just from streaming though. He is constantly the top streamer for League of Legends.
Wow, so you have time watching Bjeg, that's great. Sometimes he flames but he never type any bad comments haha.
Qt is super super cool, I always wonder how does he do it? Always carry his team being adc and that's something that I always wanted to do.

luispas

Reaction score
I don't watch very many streamers, but my favorite personality consistently is Imaqtpie. I love his commentary and personality on stream. He generally has a great outlook on things, and he always seems to have something clever or humorous to say at any given time during a stream. As an ADC main, I love to watch how he plays and see what exactly he does different from me in the hopes that maybe I'll become that much more knowledgeable about my role.
Same here dude, I have the same hope as you. I admire Qt for his knowledge and his play style, besides he's the must funny streamer without a doubt. I love the fact that he's going to be a pro again.

Javo1096

Reaction score
I prefer to watch funny streamers than pro players, for example I really like the videos from a Youtuber called Brofresco that is very funny, plays very well and also has a unique style. The other one I would have to choose is Coolifegame he is from Spain and I have a lot of fun watching him play LoL with his dad.

luispas

Reaction score
The other one I would have to choose is Coolifegame he is from Spain and I have a lot of fun watching him play LoL with his dad.
Are you from Spain? I watched Coolife but I didn't like him a lot, I'm from Venezuela :) I love to watch LazaPlays, he's from Spain too.

valy

Reaction score
My favorite streamer is Lifecoach the only streamer I actually follow because he plays very good and he analyzes a lot and explains each turn in the smallest detail possible, he thinks out loud, and he sticks to one deck for a lot of games so you can learn pretty much with him in that time.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
Imaqtpie is probably the coolest guy that streams, I'm not able to catch his stream often due to work and other activities but I watch his highlight videos every time they come out. As for learning how to play the game I watch Bjergsen, he's taught me a lot about controlling the mid lane.

Javo1096

Reaction score
Are you from Spain? I watched Coolife but I didn't like him a lot, I'm from Venezuela :) I love to watch LazaPlays, he's from Spain too.
I'm from Venezuela too! haha. By the way do you know of any streamer girl that isn't the basic "show it all to get views" but actually likes to play?

alastor1

Reaction score
I love to watch NightBlue3's stream, he's one of my favorites, he's so funny and I love how he plays jungle. I also like Dyrus and Voyboy, they are great players too.
I enjoy to watch people playing, I feel that I can learn so much from them and their mistakes. It's awesome.

Tills

Reaction score
I watch a lot of SivHD on youtube, shame it's stopped uploading videos recently. :(

airfightermax

Reaction score
summit1g all the way lol. He just started playing and his ranked placements put him in Bronze, really hilarious to see him play since he makes a few(A LOT) mistakes and it's just really fun to watch overall. He also has twitch chat to guide him and correct him for his mistakes so he really learns along the way. We all got to start somewhere, right?

Alex

Reaction score
I don't watch many streams but I watch lots of Youtube videos. I think there are two types of League Youtubers, entertainment and improvement.

Improvement: LS, NEACE, Tyler1
I only really watch these two coaches if I am trying to improve, but of course I may learn something new from an entertainment Youtuber as well. I also picked up Draven recently so I will watch some Tyler1 VODs to improve my Draven play.

Entertainment: QTpie, Yassuo, Gosu, Tobias
I find most of these streamers funny and I can also pick up a trick or two from watching them. I find almost all of their videos fun to watch.

For the most part I watch a lot of other Youtubers too, but these are the ones I like the most. The only Youtuber I really don't like is NightBlue3. I used to watch all of his videos, but after thinking about it there is no value to them. I find him very hard to watch due to how he speaks and there is no way to improve watching him play on silver account (unless you're below that rank I guess).

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
The only Streams I watch are from Keegun (Pantheon OTP), WingsofDeathx (diamond player from NA) and IWDominate (boosted bonobo challenger player from OCE :smilingimp:)

Deathisue

Reaction score
I see a lot of them, they are very entertaiment the most of the time, i used to see all the time the streamer call box box, his carisma mantain me just watching him, but with the passing of time he make me bored, but a friend recommend me Sp4zie and since that i only watch his channel.