• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Which System Did You Start With?

Geoffrey

Reaction score
And do you still have it/play it? What games did/do you play on it?

Hidden308

Reaction score
Started with PC gaming. I was introduced to Starcraft by my brother and his friend.

gktime

Reaction score
The Gameboy Color. I haven't played it in years. I would like to play it again though someday.

haze

Reaction score
The GameBoy was my first portable system whilst the PS1 would be my first actual console. I can remember those days vividly, part of me feels that those two are actually better that todays consoles, maybe just for the games and 'retro-ness' of the systems itself, I would definitely have them again anyway. :p

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Well, to be completely honest it was the Gameboy, and I spent many-an-hour playing Pokemon. However, the first "legit" system I had was an XBOX(original) in which I played halo and all sorts of other fun games :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
I would consider the Gameboya first "system" Darthmaul. :p There weren't too many in the 1990s!

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
Started out with the GBA, my first ever console and handheld. I love it to death still and played some Fire Emblem games on it and etc.

Eternal

Reaction score
I believe it was Nintendo 64, and I think the game was called tanks.

Gamrpro

Reaction score
I started off with the Nintendo 64. I definitely don't have it anymore. That was my first console but my first handheld was the GameBoy Advance, which got stolen from me. :(

Himiko

Reaction score
First was the Gameboy Advance, very fun since I had Pokemon Sapphire.Best rpg I've ever played. Took it with me everywhere, but then some kid in my neighborhood stole it. I should buy another one just for nostalgia.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Best RPG you've ever played!? Have you ever played an RPG on the computer lol?

K1ngN0thing

Reaction score
My earliest gaming memory is playing SMB3 and other games on my grandmother's NES with my brother. My first console was a SNES, and I can remember being 5 years old, playing Super Mario World while lying on the floor. Perfection.

razelia

Reaction score
Started out with the NES. I can't remember the game's name, but it was about a circus. And yup, my NES is still fully-functional.

yurithebest1

Reaction score
The first console that i first had is the NES and to be honest i really enjoyed playing many games on it such as Super Mario, Contra, tanks, and duck hunt.

MasterProX

Reaction score
First console I played on was the Nintendo 64, and the first game I played on it was Super Mario 64, followed by Mario Kart 64, then Yoshi's Story, Diddy Kong Racing, and so on.

shaggz235

Reaction score
My first system was the SNES and I believe my first game was starfox I got from my uncle for Christmas. I was terrible at it so I didn't play it much. The first game I remember loving to death was Earthbound which opened my eyes to the RPG genre which I still play. I actually still have my system too and play it occasionally.

reginafalange

Reaction score
I remember playing Nintendo when I was very young and of course, my parents' PC which had the operating system of Windows 95 if I recall correctly, it was a long time ago.

djdanilo

Reaction score
I played on Nintendo 64, and my first games were Mario and Tetris. I played a lot of games after that, but those two were always, the most played. Played on Nintendo until I got my first PC, now it's probably somewhere in the basement, or there is a big chance my mom threw it out :unamused:.

Deathisue

Reaction score
I started with a old nintendo, i was just a child back them and my father with the little money he had bought for me and my brother a super nintendo, i was only 6 years old in that moment and that is the history how i start.