• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join Now!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Which Game would you recommend Between Fortnite or PUBG?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Referal, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Referal

Referal Active Member

A friend told me to start playing fortnite but I have never played the game and I am used to playing PUBG but he says its similar but I want to know from you guys which game is better in between this I know the game is similar except one is free and other doesn't have an option of paid or free as its paid?

your thoughts?

2. Hintahai

Hintahai Moderator Moderator

I've played both of the games quite a lot (PUBG for over 300 hours & Fortnite around 100 hours). I personally prefer PUBG over Fortnite due to it being much more realistic when it comes to gameplay & graphics. In PUBG you need to know your surroundings and be prepared for anything. Fortnite on the other hand is more casual battle royale game; It's not as skill based & you can just run around killing people. Spray patterns make no absolute sense to me in Fortnite.

So if I would have to choose between PUBG & Fortnite I would go with PUBG.

Referal likes this.
  3. Referal

Referal Active Member

Ah Yes that's a very good choice also the thing is between these games Fornite is Free while PUBG is not free it cost a lot but I think you have more freedom in that game then Fornite in Fornite you are running around I feel hitting trees and cars while PUBG you are trying to get the opponent team etc.

4. Toxique

Toxique Well-Known Member

Havent played PUBG before but I have played Fortnite a few times with friends and I found it to be pretty fun, I like that you can different and destroy different objects around the map.

Referal likes this.
  5. Referal

Referal Active Member

I want to Try PUBG it seems very interesting then Fornite But it cost a lot I will try to see if I can get it from GameRebels Shop

6. Ash

Ash New Member

I haven't played PUBG so it would have to be Fortnite. It's extremely fun and a lot more casual which is great IMO

7. Jean-Luc Picard

Jean-Luc Picard Retired Staff

8. Referal

Referal Active Member

Thanks for the recommendation