• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's your predictions for TI7 ?

fishmonk

Reaction score
Share with us your predictions for TI7. It could be on the hero of the tournament, surprise team of the tournament, best region, or anything relevant to the game.

m33kuh

Reaction score
What do you mean by the 'hero of the tournament'? I did not buy a Battle Pass compedium this year so I don't have any predictions. But if I did, I'd probably put OG or Liquid taking over the whole tournament. As for the region, there is really no best region since all of them are doing really well.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I would say the most contested hero by all the teams overall. It's usually the hero which either side wants to put as part of their draft.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Ah. They will mostly ban those heroes. The teams nowadays are pretty smart. They have trained hard and researched almost all the teams in the Dota 2 scene just to know they gameplays and tactics.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Ah. They will mostly ban those heroes. The teams nowadays are pretty smart. They have trained hard and researched almost all the teams in the Dota 2 scene just to know they gameplays and tactics.
Yes, I look forward to watching the group stages soon for TI. It's gonna be hard since it follows US timing.
[doublepost=1502590603,1501423640][/doublepost]Congratulations, Team Liquid !!! They finally did it and win TI7 !!! Feels good to see Kuroky win a TI.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Yes, I look forward to watching the group stages soon for TI. It's gonna be hard since it follows US timing.
[doublepost=1502590603,1501423640][/doublepost]Congratulations, Team Liquid !!! They finally did it and win TI7 !!! Feels good to see Kuroky win a TI.
Lol. Yeah. 7 runs and finally won a TI. He even cried after they won because he knows how much time and effort he has put on those huge tournaments specially on The International. But he has been rich ever since though because they have won a lot of minor and semi-major tournaments lately. GH was the luckiest of them all. First time major valve event player and luckily they won. Instant millionaire if you ask me.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Lol. Yeah. 7 runs and finally won a TI. He even cried after they won because he knows how much time and effort he has put on those huge tournaments specially on The International. But he has been rich ever since though because they have won a lot of minor and semi-major tournaments lately. GH was the luckiest of them all. First time major valve event player and luckily they won. Instant millionaire if you ask me.

Yes, they are millionaires now. Perhaps they might go for the repeat TI winner challenge. No player has done it before. The curse is real.
Another part is the exciting roster shuffle which is happening soon.