• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's your favorite part in this game?

valy

Reaction score
I assume you are talking about ARMA the tactical military shooters, the three series right? My favorite part would be ARMA with the mood Day Z, but i have played it a long time ago, maybe 4-5 years! I may give it a try one of these days! Thanks for reminding it!

Gladdy

Reaction score
My favorite part of ARMA is a mixture of two mods.

1) RP mods - I love a bit of RP and some mods are really fun to use. You just have to know the good servers. Don't bother using the new ones since all of the griefers tend to go there. Then you randomly get shot in the face without any sort of RP.

2) Battle Royale mods - they are in essence very similar to the well know game PUBG. Some maps are so huge and have amazing hiding spots. I love hiding in a bush and just snipe people.

I haven't played ARMA in ages though. Too busy with other games :p

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I like ARMA being a mission based war game. Im not a big fan of FPS though.

forumheem

Reaction score
My favorite part is that you can play It with friends together and defeat other groups of people that is very enjoyable and fun.

Weygd

Reaction score
The DayZ mod, definitely. I'm considering it as a one of the fathers of the current open-world-survival games trend. Otherwise, I must admit that I do like Arma II as a self-game because of the immersive aspect.