• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's your favorite Minecraft server?

jda

Reaction score
What's your favorite server to play on and why? My favorite (that I don't manage) is Mineplex ;) because of all the game choices to choose from, especially playing with friends.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Minecraft Hunger Games without a doubt. Very addictive to play to be honest, I could spend hours on end playing that gamemode.

primaLucid

Reaction score
When I played Minecraft daily, I loved the Faction War servers. I loved the concept of creating alliances and enemies with people while working together and going into faction wars, raiding other factions, and being the supreme faction of the server.

Man, those days bring back great memories!

utneqo7d

Reaction score
I often play on the hypixel server (I know it's way to overrated blah blah) though I really enjoy it. They have so many minigames that I never get bored, and often find myself playing for way longer than intended because of the great minigames, they even have a sort of hunger games, though I personally prefer TNT games (like TNT run) or paintball warfare.

artkat96

Reaction score
My favorite server is MCSG. I think it's the biggest Hunger Games server on Minecraft. It's an insanely large community and opened my eyes to the whole gaming side of Youtube. There's so many famous MCSG players with tons of subs. It's actually really fun to watch those videos.

zanderlex

Reaction score
There's only 2 servers that I play on and my favorite has to be Vox Populi. This was the first server I ever played on and the reason that I even bought Minecraft because it was the server that some of my favorite YouTubers have played on.

MakisHD

Reaction score
My favourite server must be HellenicPvP, its a faction server with a twist. To earn money you kill your enemies and earn 10% of their balance. You can also make money by making mass farms and grinders all to expand your factions economy, get better gear and win faction wars. It is a small community based server, I prefer this as if I have an issue I can talk to the staff directly rather than having to email in which is much nicer. Secondly they have a range of custom plugins which give me the best playing experience I could ask for. If you are interested the IP is HellenicPvP.net

ProNine

Reaction score
My favourite server is called Jailmine. It's not really that well known but it has a fair amount of players online at all times. It's basically a server network with various game modes. It's mainly known for the prison server, followed by the gta server. It's really fun and the players are really friendly. There is a monthly voting contest so that gives everyone the chance to become a donor with perks without spending any real money, given they work hard enough to earn it. Would love to see fellow rebels join!

MHFU

Reaction score
I don't play minecraft much. When I do play, I like playing with soup pvp. It's a kind of pvp in which you fight, and when you lose health, you drink a soup. This gives you 3.5 of your hearts back. Many people who haven't trie it may say, "You would get hurt even worse in that time that you take to drink your soup!". This is not true. You drink the soup instantly. Back when servers like MCPVP were still around, this was very popular. If you would like to see how popular do a is old search on YouTube, "MCPVP Hardcore Games". The videos will be pretty old, as the server has been down for a while due to lack of funds. If you want to play, then do a search for thesaintofgames on YouTube. He has a server with the game still going. He was an admin on the server but made his own when it shut down. The official server that bought them out was Brawl.com. The server that I normally play with soup is munchymc.com. It is fun with kit pvp and stuff.

ProNine

Reaction score
I don't play minecraft much. When I do play, I like playing with soup pvp. It's a kind of pvp in which you fight, and when you lose health, you drink a soup. This gives you 3.5 of your hearts back. Many people who haven't trie it may say, "You would get hurt even worse in that time that you take to drink your soup!". This is not true. You drink the soup instantly. Back when servers like MCPVP were still around, this was very popular. If you would like to see how popular do a is old search on YouTube, "MCPVP Hardcore Games". The videos will be pretty old, as the server has been down for a while due to lack of funds. If you want to play, then do a search for thesaintofgames on YouTube. He has a server with the game still going. He was an admin on the server but made his own when it shut down. The official server that bought them out was Brawl.com. The server that I normally play with soup is munchymc.com. It is fun with kit pvp and stuff.
This gamemode is still around. The reason you might not be finding as many servers is because of the name you've given it. Instead of looking for soup pvp, just look for kit pvp. You're very likely going to find a ton of servers that still host this game mode.

MHFU

Reaction score
This gamemode is still around. The reason you might not be finding as many servers is because of the name you've given it. Instead of looking for soup pvp, just look for kit pvp. You're very likely going to find a ton of servers that still host this game mode.
Actually I called it this because normal kit pvp can mean a lot of things. When I look for it I still search for it as kit pvp, not soup pvp. I just had to explain myself by using this term so people don't think I am referring to the regular kit pvp in which you actually use kits without any soup to fight. Also, kit pvp could be with potions now because that is popular. This is the onlily reason I called it this. I have searched for this a lot and barely any servers still have it. Most times when a server has it not many people play it so it's not fun.

Kelly1

Reaction score
I pеrsоnаlly likе thе smаllеr sеrvеrs, оnе with а tight knight соmmunity аnd а gооd еmphаsis оn bаlаnсing pvp аnd Fасtiоns.
Sо tо mе, this nеwеr sеrvеr I fоund is prоbаbly оnе оf thе bеst оnеs. It mаkеs pvp rеаlly fun аnd bаlаnсеd аnd it hаs thе соmmunity I’m lооking fоr.
But likе I sаid, еvеryоnе hаs thеir prеfеrеnсеs, sоmе likе thе giаnt sеrvеrs with minigаmеs, аnd оthеrs likе thе smаll-sеrvеr еxpеriеnсе.

ValX

Reaction score
My favorite server is either MC-Central or Mineplex. I love MC-Central because of the Skywars and Team Skywars that is just so fun and time-consuming. I also like the servers like Survival and Creative on MC-Central because it is so crowded and everlasting since MC-Central is quite a big server. I like Mineplex for the various mini-games. I prefer Mineplex than Hypixel or any other mini-game servers because the games are lighter ( I think? ) and thus more lag-free than other servers, yet they're still so various and fun to play.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, Jda I am on a little private server that I have for myself, my significant other and a few friends to chill out on without worries of griefing. It is usually pretty sporadic that I log in when anyone else is on, but it is always great to walk around and see what everyone else has been building. It always inspires me to take things to the next level.

thart

Reaction score
well, I have a couple of servers that go into different categories. My favorite server in terms if staff and community would be the core. If you mean which server is the most fun, i would say either the hypixel server or the chunk.

rockandgreen

Reaction score
Hypixel is my favourite as well since it allows me to play a vast array of different minigames and game styles with an addictive levelling system, competitive leaderboards and currencies such as coins with great rewards and cool gear that makes it a great place for me to go when I want to wind down.

Eggy216

Reaction score
Hypixel is my favourite as well since it allows me to play a vast array of different minigames and game styles with an addictive levelling system, competitive leaderboards and currencies such as coins with great rewards and cool gear that makes it a great place for me to go when I want to wind down.
Same, I love Hypixel too (as do many others in this thread, it seems)! My friend introduced me to the server a while back and I've put way too much time into Skyclash trying to earn coins to improve my kits. I'm not a huge fan of the way they run Survival Games, but other than that the wide variety of game modes in addition to Skyclash keep me coming back constantly.

rockandgreen

Reaction score
Same, I love Hypixel too (as do many others in this thread, it seems)! My friend introduced me to the server a while back and I've put way too much time into Skyclash trying to earn coins to improve my kits. I'm not a huge fan of the way they run Survival Games, but other than that the wide variety of game modes in addition to Skyclash keep me coming back constantly.

Nice! My favourite game to play is Bedwars due to its fast paced gameplay with strategic thinking and a vast array of items, I haven't tried Skyclash much but I've seen gameplay and reviews of it and it looks interesting and something I am willing to play in the future.

Eggy216

Reaction score
Nice! My favourite game to play is Bedwars due to its fast paced gameplay with strategic thinking and a vast array of items, I haven't tried Skyclash much but I've seen gameplay and reviews of it and it looks interesting and something I am willing to play in the future.
I tried Bedwars once and just couldn't get into it. Maybe it's because I spent my whole time just building up my own island, afraid of leaving to try and fight elsewhere but it just didn't click for me. I'll have to give it another shot sometime.

rockandgreen

Reaction score
I tried Bedwars once and just couldn't get into it. Maybe it's because I spent my whole time just building up my own island, afraid of leaving to try and fight elsewhere but it just didn't click for me. I'll have to give it another shot sometime.

I think the whole kick of the fun is me trying to invade other islands and destroying the beds of other people's bases to make it possible for our team to wipe them out. It had a nice redeeming value in that in 4v4v4v4 matches the other 3 players could look up to me as I took a bold move in taking down their bed whilst I get the satisfaction of beating a team with just one click on the bed (or after blowing up any defences with TNT).