• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's Your Best Kill In Pubg?

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hello everyone! This thread is meant to talk about your best kills in PUBG, for me, my best would be managing to run over a guy and then flip off a ridge full speed and managing to hit another guy while in air... I don't have screen shots, or any videos, but if you guys have any videos or pictures to show of your kills, please post them here!

Also, please don't fill this thread with uncessary stuff like "Woah this game looks cool" and stuff like that, I'll most likely delete it. This thread is meant specifically for PUBG kills.

Hintahai

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Didn't get it on video, but I was in a squad game with my friends. We were the 2nd team alive & everyone was prone in the field. I saw some movement & threw a molotov. The molotov hit 3 enemies & we got the chicken dinner
[doublepost=1505282906,1505282879][/doublepost]
I have yet to kill anyone :'(
I blame @Hintahai
We haven't even played together yet!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Didn't get it on video, but I was in a squad game with my friends. We were the 2nd team alive & everyone was prone in the field. I saw some movement & threw a molotov. The molotov hit 3 enemies & we got the chicken dinner
[doublepost=1505282906,1505282879][/doublepost]
We haven't even played together yet!
Still, blame you. :p

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Mine was when there was an enemy in the building next to me so I jumped off the roof and managed to shotgun him through the window on the way down. I was like bruhhhhh.

Hintahai

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just pulled this off. It's not so special, but the fact that I got an M16 from that guy & the car saved me from certain death.
giphy.gif

I bet @Jordan can't do this
If the GIF doesn't work it's here

Last edited: