• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What???

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
6v6 in a map? lelelele

nickdamon

Reaction score
Dang. I was just excited to find an Overwatch thread lol.

AlexHarris

Reaction score
Yeah was looking forward to seeing how the Overwatch community interacts with each other. Basically, I wanted to see how you animals survive in a domestic habitat away from your pocket Mercy duo partner. If there isn't an Overwatch thread, why not build it together? :D

valy

Reaction score
Hy Pip-Boy, i don't understanf your topic at all, AlexHariss is right, if you want to have a topic here about this game try to post something interesting and provide more info. Anyway, what i am trying to say is that you must create a longer topic not only few words!

Tronikart

Reaction score
Yeah was looking forward to seeing how the Overwatch community interacts with each other. Basically, I wanted to see how you animals survive in a domestic habitat away from your pocket Mercy duo partner. If there isn't an Overwatch thread, why not build it together? :D

YO YO WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY ORIGINAL PHARAH MERCY DUO 2V2 ME BECAUSE I CANT FIT THE MERCY INTO 1V1

AlexHarris

Reaction score
YO YO WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY ORIGINAL PHARAH MERCY DUO 2V2 ME BECAUSE I CANT FIT THE MERCY INTO 1V1
Come at me bro I'll 2v1 you with my legendary Widow Maker or godlike Reaper. ill rek u i swer on me mum

cesarmatute

Reaction score
I'm still not sure what this post is about. I have never played Overwatch, but I love to watch videos, and I like it.

Will Overwatch be more relevant than Dota 2 some time? It has what it takes to rule...