• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Xbox One What Xbox One games should I be looking forward to?

Liam H

Reaction score
I am going to be getting an Xbox One this year around Christmas time and, I was wondering what games I should be looking out for. I haven't been keeping track of what's being released and have no idea what is going to be good or not.

Sugarhill

Reaction score
I doubt if it will be this season as I was hoping, but I'm still getting the One with the intent of playing Forza 5 and Watch Dogs. I know that they've been out for a while, but they were the main reason why I wanted to upgrade. I doubt I would play Titanfall much as I'm not really one for multiplayer, not good enough to not piss everyone else off.

LitoLawless

Reaction score
There's this game coming out called Quantum Break. It's a third-person shooter about this guy who has the ability to stop time. I'm obviously not explaining it very well but look it up, it's actually looks really good. Another game that I'm highly anticipating is Batman: Arkham Knight. I play Arkham City all the time and this looks like it's going to be fifty times better. Mortal Kombat X is looking like its going to be a fun time, but I think that's multi-platform. The Division looks like it's going to be really great as well.

amig0enemig0

Reaction score
Hmm good question i would have to say that i'm really excited about a lot of games lol. On the top of my list it would have to be tom Clancy's the division, it just looks like a beast of a game honestly. Another really good game i'm looking forward to is Project cars because well i love cars and this game just looks really promising, the physics look incredible.

Darius

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to getting Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 5. They both look like great racing games.I've been wanting a good game for racing for awhile. GTAV doesn't cut it.

gadin210

Reaction score
You should be looking for evolve. That game is awesome and so innovative! You have never played anything like it

krab007

Reaction score
Looking forward to Evolve, Quantum Break(if it releases this year), Halo 5, Ori and the blind forest, Fable legends, off the top of my head. Not in a hurry to be honest, still knee-deep in last years' games, so they can take their time and if they want to delay something a few months to make it better, be my guest.