• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What Was Your Favorite Mission in Vice City?

COD

Reaction score
If you've read a few of my posts already in this area of the forum, you may know that my favorite GTA title is Vice City. I was curious about what everyone's favorite missions were, because Vice City has some of the best of the GTA series.

One of my favorites is Sir, Yes Sir, where you need to steal the tank from the army, but my favorite changes all of the time, that's what I love about the game.

Thomas Hall

Reaction score
The mission I liked was the Treacherous swine mission where you have to kill the man who is with diaz and the scene reminded me of the Scarface movie. As you use a chainsaw to kill the man who betrayed col cortez and in the movie, a chainsaw is used on Angel and Tony and manny get revenge on the guys who did it. This mission was kind of easy, as you did not have to worry about a huge gang chasing you and having to fight them at the same time.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
GTA Vice City is really a fun to play and I love to steal the tank from Army as it feels so exciting and fun. I like to steal money from people and stealing the guns from policemen.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Hard to pick since I don't think that Vice City has any bad missions. I was always impressed how fun they were. My favorite is probably called ''Death Row''. Perhaps anybody else remembers it?

You have to go save Lance, he is held in a junkyard or something, while his health bar keeps dropping... AND then when you finally get him out of there the enemies are chasing you while you try to get the poor guy to the hospital. I have to admit that he bled out inside my car quite many times, haha :D

WarVet

Reaction score
Hard to pick since I don't think that Vice City has any bad missions. I was always impressed how fun they were. My favorite is probably called ''Death Row''. Perhaps anybody else remembers it?

You have to go save Lance, he is held in a junkyard or something, while his health bar keeps dropping... AND then when you finally get him out of there the enemies are chasing you while you try to get the poor guy to the hospital. I have to admit that he bled out inside my car quite many times, haha :D

Definitely "Death Row"! love the thrill of bringing him back to the hospital haha. While I do like GTA SA Vice City is my favorite. mostly because I love mob stories and the 80s. The whole struggle takes a different perspective. While SA is mostly a gang war VC brings this mob setting and it's damn cool. And what about the soundtrack? Terrific!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I don't remember much of that game, only the mission with the remote helicopter where you had to control it into a construction site. After that, it was all a blur and then I found myself playing San Andreas, and the rest was history. That was a pretty fun game, and I don't think the newer ones can't compare to how fun that game was.

john franklin

Reaction score
There are a lot of things that I love to do in GTA. My favorite mission is to get a tank from army and run it on the public roads. GTA is a bit violent but it is just for fun. We should not adopt the bad things from it as it is just a game, not the real life.

Laibrown

Reaction score
My favorite mission wow... this is hard basically because I enjoy all the missions on this game. But if I must pick one, it will be the part that I have to ride in an helicopter and fire from above to wipe out the whole crew in abandoned house and recover a briefcase. Wow that is some challenge, I mean there are whole lot of them and its not an easy task that makes more fun.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I don't remember much of that game, only the mission with the remote helicopter where you had to control it into a construction site. After that, it was all a blur and then I found myself playing San Andreas, and the rest was history. That was a pretty fun game, and I don't think the newer ones can't compare to how fun that game was.
Ah, I remember this one. It was called the Demolition Man. I remember it very clearly because I suck at controlling things like remote helicopters, or the real ones. I have problems with it in every GTA game.

If I remember correctly you have to plant the bombs using the remote helicopter? 3 or 4 bombs... and I remember it had a timer. But I do agree, missions wise it's GTA: SA > Vice City.

Westbay

Reaction score
My favorite is mission 57 the bank robbery mission where Tommy and co went into the bank to rob, its a sad thing they lost one crew member I loved how Phil called the SWAT team corrupt bastards his voice was just so cool.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, COD my favorite mission in the Vice City was the street racer because I love to drive in the real world as well, so, in the game I had to pay around 200 dollars to enter the race called border run where I won more than 2000 dollars, each competitor had to pay me because they have lost the race in front of me. That was my best mission ever and the highest gain!

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I remember the mission wherein you have to drive for Love Fist while they try to disarm the bomb on the car, and once the car stops or crashes, the bomb sets off. It actually took me multiple tries to finish the mission since I wasn't skilled in driving in games when I was younger. It took like at least 2 minutes of driving as I remember and I think there were scripted parts where other cars can hinder your path since some drive slowly.

Also I love every other mission, EXCEPT for the one wherein you have to control the RC chopper to plant dynamites inside a building. The controls for the chopper was very difficult and complicated.

djdanilo

Reaction score
Hands down, the best game in GTA series, also my favorite. My favorite mission was the one you had to rob a bank, but a hostage sounds the alarm and the vault won't open. You have to deal with the SWAT team coming down from the roof and armed with guns.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
My favorite mission is probably
Treacherous Swine!
Being around with a chainsaw has a very nostalgic touch from playing this game ;)

Referal

Reaction score
My Favorite was was same as @TsuyoyRival and also the one where I was at the stripper bar and getting some money lol and that's really it that got awk really quicky here lol but yea GTA vice City I feel is way better then GTA V 5 But I am wating for GTA 6 lets see where it goes from there