• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What to expect from Garry's Mod

Architect

Reaction score
I read a little bit about if Garry's Mod was worth getting from the previous topic however I would like some in-depth details about what this game is really like. I've always heard about it from a friend of a friend and I've seen some brief videos but I don't know if it's a game I would enjoy. I think the problem is that I just don't really understand what Garry's Mod :confused: is and if anyone can link me to some information on it that would also be greatly appreciated.

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
It's a sandbox game with a bunch of gamemodes, it's great fun with friends.

Dark Ice Cream

Reaction score
It has mods, different and very efficient mods. I like the TTT, Trouble Terrorist Town, but involves players wih it. Its a very interactive sandbox game!

Michael

Reaction score
I read a little bit about if Garry's Mod was worth getting from the previous topic however I would like some in-depth details about what this game is really like. I've always heard about it from a friend of a friend and I've seen some brief videos but I don't know if it's a game I would enjoy. I think the problem is that I just don't really understand what Garry's Mod :confused: is and if anyone can link me to some information on it that would also be greatly appreciated.
Let's say that Garry's Mod is like.. Minecraft but more violent. Garry's Mod is famous for its gamemodes and it is very fun to play and watch. If you want to watch some funny G-Mod things, watch Vanoss.