• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What Team Do You Play in FIFA?

Guardian

Reaction score
For those that play FIFA, what team do you usually play with?

In FIFA 14 I played with Shamrock Rovers mostly. Just recently started playing FIFA 15 and I'm playing strictly with DC United.

I've wanted to take over a team in the lowest playable rung of leagues in England and take them to the Premier League, but I don't have the time nor the preference of team to make up my mind and do it.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Mainly teams like Manchester United or Real Madrid since i suck at the game :)

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
When I do end up playing it at a friends house I usually go with Arsenal.

htb24

Reaction score
I mainly play FUT as you can combine players from different teams which is very fun. When I play seasons I play as Dortmund a lot of the time but it depends on live form as Dortmund weren't great this season so a lot of their players were out of form. I always do career mode with Liverpool as I am a Liverpool fan.

jviloriab96

Reaction score
I used to love soccer, and me and my friends used to get together to play FIFA or PES almost every day. Nowadays I don’t play it as much, but I remember that I always chose FC Barcelona just because it had Messi in it. When playing in career mode I would go with any weak (and cheap) team so I could start my on club almost from scratch, though

troslim

Reaction score
For seasons it would almost always be Real Madrid, as they have the best team in FIFA. This gave you a big advantage over other people who did not play as Real Madrid. When I would play with friends I would choose other 5 star teams such as Chelsea or PSG.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I love to play with my beloved team, the Liverpool F.C. I love to play every time with my same team because I am a huge fan and when I play I cannot choose other one, just my Liverpool.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Football isn't really that popular where I'm from. I'm more of a basketball fan, and I've been playing NBA games since 2004. I think a lot has changed through the years, but not all of it is for the best. I've had several games where a fun aspect was removed in the next game because they wanted to look more professional and realistic. They literally took the fun out of these games through the years.

overcast

Reaction score
I don't have any favorites but I start with Arsenal some of the time. I also prefer to play with Liverpool and DC United. I also played the Argentina for FIFA 2009. And there after not much active with the FIFA games. If I have to I'd play one or two tournaments but then again it gets boring some of the time as well.

zeedollar

Reaction score
When ever i go into my FIFA, I only see one team there, maybe its my eyes or the team are just too awesome for competition. Yeah! Manchester United. Have played countless time with them and love them so much. Maybe i will try another team when FIFA finally decides to take Man.U out of the equation... Just maybe :tonguewink:

anaatef9

Reaction score
I enjoy playing with Real Madrid. As a supporter of the team in real life and a big fan of fast paced FIFA play, I feel like they are a perfect choice. I enjoy playing counter-attack and having Ronaldo and Bale on the wings is a huge advantage. In addition to that, I enjoy performing skill moves. having the entire midfield and attack at 4-star skills or above just feels great. Nothing like destroying your friend's defence with a couple of skill moves.

lordrenly

Reaction score
I play with Chelsea and Milan most of the times but mostly I play with Chelsea. I use Milan to play against my friends who are Chelsea fans (which is a lot). One of my strategies is to park the bus whenever I am ahead and sometimes I can score additional goals by long cross. Some of my friends have even ragequitted on me. :sweatsmile:

Gladdy

Reaction score
I very rarely play FIFA... I haven't played the newer versions yet. Last time I played it, it was a couple of years ago at friend's house. I prefer basketball over football but still. I always tend to play the big teams such as FC Barcelona or Real Madrid. I don't think that I am skilled enough to mess around in the lower leagues than a Messi comes along and whoops my ass :D

yunken

Reaction score
I am a Chelsea fan but I prefer using Real Madrid and Bayern Munich because of the players they have. Their players are just complete.
But I don't play against my team...

DAVID EJIKE

Reaction score
I mainly play with Bayern munich. My style of play involves driving in from the flanks and swinging a cross through to the middle of the box and as such playing with fast footed wingers offers me that option and a physical forward in the person of LEWANDOSKI. For more serious games i play with Real madrid of which RONALDO strikes for me in my formation.

DAVID EJIKE

Reaction score
I play with Chelsea and Milan most of the times but mostly I play with Chelsea. I use Milan to play against my friends who are Chelsea fans (which is a lot). One of my strategies is to park the bus whenever I am ahead and sometimes I can score additional goals by long cross. Some of my friends have even ragequitted on me. :sweatsmile:
Chelsea offers more defensive stability when compared with most teams. I give it to them in the defensive department....Well organized setup at the back. Also try out Juventus, i bet you will thank me later. When i play with gamers more skillful and technical than me, i go all out using a defensive approach and it rocks because my play frustrates them and i take advantage to shred them into pieces.

Jameson

Reaction score
My favorite team is PSG.They have some pretty fast players,and can beat any team on the game.

Jameson

Reaction score
For seasons it would almost always be Real Madrid, as they have the best team in FIFA. This gave you a big advantage over other people who did not play as Real Madrid. When I would play with friends I would choose other 5 star teams such as Chelsea or PSG.
I agree with you.Real Madrid is the go to team when playing against other big teams.

fishmonk

Reaction score
My favourite team is Man Utd so I always prefer to play as Man Utd. My other team to play on Fifa would be Juventus. Both teams have some great players. However, I often change my formation to suit my playstyle instead of playing using the default formation. Winning is more important than style.

Tania997

Reaction score
Real Madrid and PSG. They have some of the best players, and their movement feels so fluid. When you play against other people, you can really feel the difference in stats and that's what I love about this game honestly. They gave the teams some uniqueness, everyone feels different in how they play.