• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

What started it all?

Discussion in 'Specific Platform Games' started by Toxique, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Toxique

Toxique Well-Known Member

What was your first console that started your "gaming career" (basically what wad your first console) Mine was the gamecube that I got when I was very little. I only played need for speed on it and POWER RANGERS.

2. uchenna

uchenna New Member

My first gaming system is the "GameBoy Color."
    Hmm so fun
    [​IMG]

3. TheGod

TheGod New Member

Some GameBoy, I forget which :p
    But, primarily the Original Xbox in... I think '02 or '03?

4. Voi

Voi Active Member

My first ever one was the original PlayStation.
    I think i got that in like 2000 when i was 4.
    Got the original xbox a year after that.

5. Toxique

Toxique Well-Known Member

That was my second gaming system, I had a lime green one and I played some wrestling game on it (Came with the system)

6. Twinkie Pinkie

Twinkie Pinkie New Member

Mine is the very first Nintendo. I believe that's the Nintendo 64.

7. Magical

Magical New Member

DREAMCAST MASTER RACE.

8. Roach

Roach New Member

The Sega Mega Drive for me :)

9. StolenKid

StolenKid New Member

PlayStation One, and my first game was Crash Bandicoot, that was the start of all, that's when it all started, I still have them, the PS One and the games, maybe i'll play them later.

10. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Active Member

I remember playing Pokemon Yellow with the GBA and it kept me hooked for a long time as a kid. I played other games too like Ninja Turtles and Battle City, but mostly Pokemon games are the best ones. Well it's Nintendo after all. I don't know how much money I spent on batteries before I found out about rechargeable ones. Yikes. At least I still have it with me after all these years. The cartridges have long been gone from history, but the GBA is still in my closet. game-boy-advance-blk.jpg

11. yunken

yunken New Member

Same here, mine was also Gameboy color. I felt on top of the world when I had my first game. It's a memory I will hardly forget.

12. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

The first console that really got me going was my old N64. If was my first legit console that I actually owned and I remember playing on it for hours on end as a youngster downstairs. That's when I got my old Packard Bell PC and star

13. Jameson

Jameson New Member

Wow some of you guys go way back, incredible. My first console was the PlayStation one.

14. mistakenichi

mistakenichi New Member

I'm a '96 man. The first NES I played was this old thing:

[​IMG]

Was my mother tetris beloved machine. Then Santa gave me a more beautiful NES embedded into a Keyboard that actually worked for writing in a game it got inside (I can't remember it very well but it was about fruits ._. ). The PS2, years later, was my real gamer starting point: I'm talking about the non-sleeping nights, eating while playing, not seeing my parents for weeks and that stuff.

15. anaatef9

anaatef9 New Member

My first gaming console was the Sega where I played Super Mario amongst other games. However, I would say the game that made me like gaming is FIFA 10 on the ps3. That is the game where I understood why I like games, the rush of winning. I love playing online games and winning. There is nothing better than knowing there is someone on the other end of an online match and having a competitive environment makes it better.

16. randolm

randolm New Member

I cant really say but I think it was the SNES however since I was a kid it is difficult to say what was just someone elses that they ended up giving to me when they left (my uncle played so it could have been left to me when he moved out)or whether or not it was mine to begin with-I know I have 2 in my closet somehow lol. If it wasnt the snes then it was gameboy color with pokemon (that feels like forever ago). Though my fist game I played was mario- the one with vegetables and I couldn't figure out how to get through the first door lol