• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What skins do you own?

Epicfied

Reaction score
Here's a new one. What skins do you own?

I haven't bought all of mine. I've received a lot as gifts. I'm going to log onto my League to check.

Nurse Akali
Unchained Alistar
Red Riding Annie
Freljord Ashe
Definitely Not Blitzcrank
Officer Caitlyn
Siren Cassiopeia
Oktoberfest Gragas
Tempest Janna
Traditional Karma
Statue of Karthus
Bilgewater Katarina
Judgment Kayle
Wicked Lulu
Dragon Trainer Lulu
Winter Wonder Lulu (No Bittersweet ): )
Spellthief Lux
Shamrock Malphite
Shadow Prince Malzahar
Mafia Miss Fortune
Ghost Bride Morgana
French Maid Nidalee
Grungy Nunu
Traditional Sejuani
Muse Sona
Pentakill Sona
Silent Night Sona
Arcade Sona (No Guqin ): )
Dryad Soraka
Divine Soraka
Celestine Soraka (No Reaper ): )
Astronaut Teemo
Championship Thresh
Riot Girl Tristana
Leprechaun Veigar
Big Bad Warwick
Shurima Desert Zilean

Wow. This post took a lot longer than meant... I didn't realize I had that many...

tournique

Reaction score
That's a lot of skins. I think I have around 15 and I received most of them as gifts anyway xD.

Epicfied

Reaction score
That's a lot of skins. I think I have around 15 and I received most of them as gifts anyway xD.
Most of mine were gifts. I've played since season 1 so it was a normal thing. Some were from mystery gifts. Things like that. Aaaand the traditional & championship skins are obvious..

xcredence

Reaction score
I've never actually purchased a skin. All of mine have come from gifts! The only skin that I have that I really consider good is the pink Taric skin. I got that one from a Canadian friend of mine who thought pink Taric looked sexy! Although I do have a friend who makes it his mission to buy every limited edition skin in the game, he actually has Urf Warwick!

lgdg090596

Reaction score
I have about 160. I own every ultimate skin except PFE. I'm currently hoping to get it through mystery gift. :)

Shimus

Reaction score
I'm with Id. I've spent so much money it's easier to ask "Which ones DON'T I have"

But I know I still don't have a fair number of legendaries due to lack of playing the champ the legendary is for. I can't justify 10-15 bucks on one skin when I buy most on sale for 2-4 bucks a skin. 4-6 skins or 1. HMMMMMMMMM.

Morgan Daniel Dawkins

Reaction score
The only skin that i enjoy owning is Tyrant Swain since he's one of the champs I play most. However, the new Omege Squad Teemo skin is pretty good but expensive as it isn't on sale.

Shimus

Reaction score
Out of all my Skins I own, I love Fullmetal ones the best. But after those, I love my legendaries. Not because of the money spent, but their overall switch in animation, style, and quotes. Slipping into those type of skins feels awesome because it's like a new take on an old character.

Especially Corporate Mundo.

lgdg090596

Reaction score
The only skin that i enjoy owning is Tyrant Swain since he's one of the champs I play most. However, the new Omege Squad Teemo skin is pretty good but expensive as it isn't on sale.
I love Tyrant Swain, as well, but unfortunately, I can't play him very well, so I can rarely use it. :(

yascaydeki

Reaction score
Sadly, I don't have many skins, but I gave in and bought a couple when first starting out. I have Heartseeker Ashe, Woad Ashe, and Heartseeker Vayne. Obviously, I liked the Heartseeker ones. Lol. I really want the Star Guardian Lux skin because I'm in love with Sailor Moon and Lux does her transformation when recalling. Dino Gnar would be awesome too.

JusApee

Reaction score
I own pretty many skins, even though I don't necessarily play those champions.. If I were to enumerate them from my head they would be:
  • Soul Reaper Draven
  • Gladiator Draven
  • Pool Party Draven
  • Championship Thresh
  • Riot Blitzcrank
  • Riot Kayle
  • Riot Graves
  • Snowman Singed
  • Pool Party Ziggs
  • TPA Ezreal
  • Wildfire Zyra
  • Super Galaxy Rumble
  • Bilgerat Rumble
  • Medieval Twitch
  • Hyena Warwick
  • Grey Warwick
  • Badger Teemo
  • Astronaut Teemo
  • Bird of Prey Anivia
  • Blood Moon Akali
  • Dynasty Ahri
  • Infernal Alistar
  • Almost Prom-King Amumu
  • Frankentibbers Annie
  • Union Jack Fiddlesticks
And some more.. I've actually launched the client for this. However, I've got more of them, including all the free skins. I used to spend money on skins for a time, but I stopped.

Sk3tch

Reaction score
I recently counted and 90% of the champions I own have at least 1 skin, and 30% of those have more than 1 skin.
So you could say that I have a problem haha

Now granted I only have maybe 40% of the champions in the game but still I own a lot.
I don't want to type them all out here because it would be so long, but counting them up I have a total of 73 skins, most of which I bought myself.

AlexHarris

Reaction score
I have quite a few as well. These are the skins I own:

• Infernal Nasus
  • Ice Toboggan Corki
  • Hextech Annie
  • Galactic Nasus
  • Dreadknight Nasus
  • Spirit Guard Udyr
  • Primal Udyr
  • Definitely Not Udyr
  • Elementalist Lux
  • Sorceror Lux
  • Little Devil Teemo (Pls don't kill me I had to buy it)
  • Eternum Rek'sai
  • Eternum Nocturne
  • Spooky Nocturne
  • Scorched Earth Renekton
  • Blood Fury Renekton
  • Death Blossom Kha'zix
  • Guardian of the Sands Kha'zix
  • Mecha Kha'zix (Of course)
  • Battlecast Vel'koz
  • Arclight Vel'koz
  • Head-hunter Nidalee
  • Snow Bunny Nidalee
  • Witch Nidalee (ICR what this skin is called)
  • Stinger Akali
  • Nightstalker Rengar
  • Dino Gnar
  • Nightmare Cho'gath
  • Gangster Twitch
  • Phoenix Quinn
  • Mad Hatter Shaco
  • Galactic Azir
  • Freljord Ashe
  • Poro Rider Sejuani
  • Hyena Warwick
  • Alantean Syndra
  • Red Card Lucian (The Soccer one Icr the name but I remember the TF skin)
  • Tango Twisted Fate
  • Frosted Ezreal
  • Debonair Ezreal
  • BoomBoom Blitzcrank
  • I-Blitzcrank
  • Championship Thresh
  • Ionia Master Yi
  • Project Yasuo
  • Shockblade Zed
  • Dreadknight Garen
  • Riot Tristana
  • Runeborn Xerath
  • Vindicator Vayne
I actually have more than I can remember on memory, so to cut the list short, I won't say the rest. Thank you for reading to the end and I'll be glad to see what skins you all have.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Holy, you guys have so many skins. I am jealous because some are so nice looking. I remember when I was new to League and the first time I saw somebody using a skin, I thought it means that they're really good players :) silly me.

Anyway, I have never spent any money on League so all of my skins come from gifts or from the chests.

Here's my list:
- Nurse Akali,
- Bandito Fiddlesticks,
- Surprise Party Fiddlesticks,
- Order of the Lotus Irelia,
- Little Knight Amumu,
- Woad Ashe,
- Glacial Malphite,
- Wicked Lulu,
- Golden Alistar,
- Temple Jax,
- Riot Girl Tristana,
- King Tryndamere.

My favorite out of these that I own is probably the Irelia one since I used to play her all the time on the top lane. Especially loved abusing her prior to her nerfs.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
I owned A LOT OF SKINS when I played LoL as people got me a crap ton of gift cards, and every month my friends and I would gift each other mystery skins lol

I would have to redownload league to see what I got

Javo1096

Reaction score
I don't have a lot of skins and when I say this I'm talking about variety because I DO have all the available skins for Teemo as I use them to secure a good hour of troll playing (don't judge me I'm just having fun haha).