• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Question What Servers are we planning to host, or any at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Garrys Mod: Clone Wars RP
Garrys Mod: DarkRP
Rust
Counter Strike
Unturned
TF2

FPSPrussia

Reaction score
I am going to tell you this. I know you're probably not so intrested in doing it. But I am going to probe Game Rebels and Axiom to try and get a nice forum to backup a better Half Life 2 RP.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I am going to tell you this. I know you're probably not so intrested in doing it. But I am going to probe Game Rebels and Axiom to try and get a nice forum to backup a better Half Life 2 RP.
I have no knowledge of half life 2. Never played it, and I would not know where to start with a server for one xD

FPSPrussia

Reaction score
I have no knowledge of half life 2. Never played it, and I would not know where to start with a server for one xD

Well I have a friend with all the technical know how if thats what you mean. I am a LUA scripter for the Clockworks Gamemode. I have a community of people willing to play, we just want to host it .

The other community isn't looking like it wants to budge. You're sorta the last chance of having a Mega-Community help out. If you did do it bro, that other community would get so damn salty I think I might just have to ban them beforehand.

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
Well I have a friend with all the technical know how if thats what you mean. I am a LUA scripter for the Clockworks Gamemode. I have a community of people willing to play, we just want to host it .

The other community isn't looking like it wants to budge. You're sorta the last chance of having a Mega-Community help out. If you did do it bro, that other community would get so damn salty I think I might just have to ban them beforehand.
I'm not going to derail this thread or anything but Prussia, you were given multiple chances as a Server Manager on HL2RP, you failed both times and half of Axiom Gamers hates you because of what you're doing trying to usurp the community and force your saturated and flawed plans into the server, but that's just my opinion.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
I'm not going to derail this thread or anything but Prussia, you were given multiple chances as a Server Manager on HL2RP, you failed both times and half of Axiom Gamers hates you because of what you're doing trying to usurp the community and force your saturated and flawed plans into the server, but that's just my opinion.
Don't bring shit from another community here.

Status
Not open for further replies.