• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What nintendo consoles do you own?

gktime

Reaction score
What nintendo consoles do you guys own?

I own a gamecube, nintendo 64, wii. Handhelds that I own include a gameboy color, GBA, and DS.

So what consoles do you guys own?

Hidden308

Reaction score
I have a Nintendo 64 and a Wii. Sold all of my handhelds a while back.

haze

Reaction score
I currently own all the handhelds as I used them for my Pokemon adventures back in the day ;) And the DS and the Nintendo Wii. The only other Nintendo console I would buy though would be the 3DS but even thats in doubt for me!

Hidden308

Reaction score
All the handhelds? That's quite a bit of money right there. Those could all really be worth some good money.

Gamrpro

Reaction score
I just own a Nintendo Wii. I recently got it for my birthday last year. I don't like it at all anymore though. I prefer a better console like a PS3... :(

Epicfied

Reaction score
I'm not really into the newest Nintendo products. I have the NES and SNES retro gaming-wise. I play my NES still but my SNES is missing a cord at the moment. I also have a white DSLite with a cracked touch screen and a black DSLite fully functional. I think I also still have a Gameboy Advanced SP around here somewhere as well.

kjscrafts

Reaction score
I have always been more into Nintendo than other systems, so I own quite a bit of the Nintendo handhelds and consoles. The handhelds I have are the original Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, DSi, and 3DS. I also own the Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, Gamecube, and Wii.

0ver1oad

Reaction score
Most of my consoles are Nintendo:

-NES
-SNES (model 2)
-N64
-Gamecube
-Wii
-Game Boy Color
-GBA SP
-3DS

I'm looking forward to the WiiU.

Irreligious

Reaction score
I've been a Nintendo fanboy since a child. My first gaming console was a Super Nintendo, and since that day that Nintendo systems are my favorite. At the moment I own: Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Gamecube, Nintendo DS and a Nintendo Wii.

Jessi

Reaction score
Not much any more. I think we have something like 5 old NESs I can't let go of, even if some of them don't work any more. I've got a Gameboy or two laying around here somewhere, but I don't even use them any more. I'd love to get a Wii at some point if I get back into console gaming again, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

sdsmith

Reaction score
I only have a SNES right now. I ended up selling my NES a few years ago. I had a ton of games, and was able to unload most of them.THe stuff I still have is mostly crap though. I have a broken Rob The robot. Cold never get that thing to work properly.

razelia

Reaction score
I still have my NES and SNES, plus a Wii. If we're to include handhelds, I have a DS.

Snrm

Reaction score
I have a Wii, GBA SP, DS, and a 3DS. I got rid of my Gamecube awhile ago since Wii has backwards compatibility. I have been looking for a good deal on N64 on Ebay but I haven't had any luck. The 3DS has been pretty decent since I bought it; the best game I bought for it is still Ocarina of Time :p.

Hotspot

Reaction score
I own a Wii that will now only work for Gamecube and internet games, a gamecube and a Nintendo DS.

Hotspot

Reaction score
Why's that? It doesn't even work for Wii games?

It used to work for wii games, but now it just doesn't anymore. I think it's because it fell off the table a bit too many.. don't know for sure though.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I didn't even realize a Wii could take GameCube games. But I suppose GameCubes are a bit outdated now anyways.

Lug

Reaction score
Just the Wii, but hardly play it. My other half has a DS but not a fan of handhelds.