• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What is the best gaming computer configuration to you ?

Khalil A

Reaction score
Hello guys, I want to customize a computer to start playing some high performance games, so I seek your help when it comes to choosing components such as CPU and Graphic card ! Give me details ! Thank you !

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Summer-Special-II

If you want a PC, use this website... This website is basically ment for gamers who want to buy a Gaming PC or laptop...

It also gives you the function to customize the computer to your liking and as well choose the price range of the computer you want... But of course if you want to say get a second hard drive, the price of the computer will cost more, but at times it will save you money...

Currently this is what I'm getting my computer built from and my friends have reccomeneded it to me, such as my friend @Mercy

But in the end, it depends what your price range is and what exactly your looking for in a computer.

Khalil A

Reaction score
https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Summer-Special-II

If you want a PC, use this website... This website is basically ment for gamers who want to buy a Gaming PC or laptop...

It also gives you the function to customize the computer to your liking and as well choose the price range of the computer you want... But of course if you want to say get a second hard drive, the price of the computer will cost more, but at times it will save you money...

Currently this is what I'm getting my computer built from and my friends have reccomeneded it to me, such as my friend @Mercy

But in the end, it depends what your price range is and what exactly your looking for in a computer.
Thank you I'll check it !