• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What Is The Best Emulator To Play Games On Pc?

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I've been a game lover for quite a long time and always play series of games from candy crush, God of war and some other games on my android device. However, I had issues with my android device last week and had to think of a way out because I'm someone that enjoys playing games.

I felt depressed as a result of not playing my favourite games and when I had a discussion with my friend, he suggests I should get a pc emulator for my computer. I am new to this and wish to hear the best emulator for a pc. Do you have any best emulator in mind?

Decypher

Reaction score
Well, PPSSP emulator is a really cool emulator for playing android games on your PC, but that's if you can get the right setting and configuration for your computer and the particular game. Because most times you will discover that the settings that worked for God of War, won't work for PES. Which means you have to tweak the setting for each games depending on your PC. which I won't recommend for beginners.

You can try out Blue stacks, because it's one of the best emulators out there. " BlueStacks is one of the most widely used Android emulator for Windows . It comes for free however just in Specific regions. It offers simple One-tick establishment on the Windows System (Split-online installer and also disconnected installer is accessible). Effectively introduce outsider apk’s or Android applications by just double tapping on the apk documents."