• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What is currently in your Steam wishlist?

MLF

Reaction score
If you're like me, you probably spend time hunting through the Steam game store and marking games you want to buy... most likely during the next Steam sale. What titles do you currently have in your Steam wishlist?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Fallout 4 DLCs for me. I hear terrible things about it, but I'm a completionist and I really want to finish the story from start to finish. Far Harbor, Robots, etc; might be a cash grab by Bethesda, but if the price is low enough this coming sale, then I'll bite. I won't touch sales unless it's at least 60% off, which says a lot about me, but hey, it's a sale for a reason, am I right? WWE games are also on my checklist since I haven't played a lot of it since 2K11, so I want to see what changes have been made for the game.

Disco Turtle

Reaction score
If I ever get towards finishing Witcher 3, I want to pick up the expansions. I hear amazing things about them

valy

Reaction score
In my wishlist on Steam is EuroTruck Simulator. I heard is a great game where you must drive a truck in the world. This would be great for real world too!

Gladdy

Reaction score
Great topic! I always love adding things onto my Steam Wishlist so it's easier to keep track of all the games that I still need in my library.

I currently have some on my wishlist and these are:
This War of Mine - I have been planning to buy it for ages now and I've even missed it when it was on sale. Right now, it is 80% off so I do plan to get it today.
Oxygen Not Included - seems like a fun little game. Saw it when a few streamers played it and it sparkled my interest.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Technically not released yet but definitely on my list!
Astroneer - Great game, didn't have a chance to buy and try it out though.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
Dead by Daylight and GTA V. But none of them would work even if I buy them since my PC is weak. I need a new PC so I could even run those games, but some time in the future maybe.

kenoobie

Reaction score
I have quite a list on steam. I am hoping to get some when they are on sale. Some of the games I am looking forward to:

Tales from the Borderland - looks pretty good. I love the art and looking forward to playing the game.
Stranger of Sword city - a JRPG Dungeon crawler. A game with absolutely gorgeous art and design.
Lords of the fallen - An action RPG that is similar to Dark Soul. I hope that my PC could run the game smoothly.

CBL28

Reaction score
Currently, this is my (outdated) Steam wishlist:
1. Fallout 4 - I don't know why I have it, if my processor would burn out after 5 minutes of gameplay, if it loads at all.
2. Nimble Writer - Also don't know why I have this, probably just some random addition I made ages ago.
3. Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - I loved playing this game when it was free for a time, but I haven't been able to buy it. $40 is a hefty sum.
4. This War of Mine - I might buy this game, seeing as how it's at $4 right now. Still considering though.
5. STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy - Another random addition I made long ago.
6. Star Wars Battlefront II - I should probably remove it, as I have a non-Steam version of the game already.
7. Project CARS - Another game that I wanted but the specs are too high for me. Also feels overpriced.
8. Tabletop Simulator - Yet another overpriced game that I used to want.

MLF

Reaction score
Currently, this is my (outdated) Steam wishlist:
1. Fallout 4 - I don't know why I have it, if my processor would burn out after 5 minutes of gameplay, if it loads at all.
2. Nimble Writer - Also don't know why I have this, probably just some random addition I made ages ago.
3. Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - I loved playing this game when it was free for a time, but I haven't been able to buy it. $40 is a hefty sum.
4. This War of Mine - I might buy this game, seeing as how it's at $4 right now. Still considering though.
5. STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy - Another random addition I made long ago.
6. Star Wars Battlefront II - I should probably remove it, as I have a non-Steam version of the game already.
7. Project CARS - Another game that I wanted but the specs are too high for me. Also feels overpriced.
8. Tabletop Simulator - Yet another overpriced game that I used to want.
Civ goes on sale all of the time. I picked up a bundle with all expansions for like $30 last year sometime.

hermessantos

Reaction score
Currently my wish list has the following titles: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Mafia III, Middle-earth ™: Shadow of Mordor, Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation.

I hope I can buy them soon or win someone hahaha

Makef0rt

Reaction score
My wishlist is pretty huge. I'm not really into all the titles, I just left some as a reminder to possibly try out some time in the future. But as for Steam Sales. They have been quite bad lately. I don't recall seeing a decent title on a sale. If it was, the difference was minor.

BethSztruhar

Reaction score
My current wishlist is:
- Friday the 13th
- This War of Mine (I really need it so I'll buy in a few days)

Yeah, that's it for now. I already have all the other games that I need.

SashaS

Reaction score
There are a few lighter, more casual games that I found that I'd love to eventually add to my library. For example, I have The Binding of Isaac Rebirth and I've played a good few hundred hours, but I'd love to go back to the prequel that started it all. I just need to be in the right mood for it because its a real downgrade from Rebirth, naturally this makes it a little less desirable in my books. I'd also love to get COD MW2 as I used to have the disc on my old laptop and I now have a laptop that doesn't have a CD drive and just buying the games I originally had on CD on Steam would be cheaper than buying a drive anyway. I just need to enter a stage of my life where I can dedicate more time to games first haha.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Elder Scrolls Online T_T It's steam sale today but I'm afraid I can't get it because I need to save up for a smartphone first. I've had no smartphone for almost a year now so you could just imagine my suffering whenever I need to connect to the internet in public places or I need a quick search for my studies. But I'm definitely going to save up for it as soon as I get my phone.

castills

Reaction score
My Wishlist consists of many F2Ps that I want to try later. I'm currently debating the following this sale:
  • Pyre, made by Transistor and Bastion devs
  • Sometimes Always Monsters, choices matter
  • The Banner Saga, tactical RPG

overcast

Reaction score
For me only one game in Wishlist that is Fall out 4. I don;t have any specific plans to buy any other games for now. As wolfestein 2 is not yet in for my system. So not thinking of getting into that game. I also think that this can be a good wishlist to get into. I hope to improve the wishlist if I get some freetime. I may add few more like BioShock Infinity etc.

yaorice

Reaction score
My wishlist right now includes Firewatch, Slime Rancher, and Overcooked...these games all seem AMAZING / have had rave reviews but aren't genres that I usually play, so I'm really hoping to grab them when they're on sale someday. I'm way too cheap to pay full price on a game that I'm not sure I'll like.