• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What game or games are you waiting to be released?

Jeric

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I was just wondering what games everyone is waiting to be released in the up coming year or years. I am waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 to be released, it was supposed to be released a few years ago but they changed the realised date to 2019> However, I think that this is a good, it shows that project red is not rushing the game release and are working on all the glitches and making sure they game will be awesome like the witchers games. Any ways what game you excited to play and are waiting for the relieise? If you have not seen the previews check them out on youtube. heres one link

lindbergh

Reaction score
I can't wait for God of War 4 to be released on the PS4. I know that it's going to be awesome by just watching the different trailers.

Aside from GoW, I also am interested to see what the next Final Fantasy game would look like. I'm not talking about the remake of FFVII, I'm not too interested in that because the environments seem to be too dark and too cramped for an RPG.

And of course I can't wait for Hideo Kojima's game to be released. I remember the trailer, it was actually pretty weird.. I don't remember the name of the game though. What was it again?

kenoobie

Reaction score
I am looking forward to a few games like anthem, bloodstained and eitr. Anthem's gameplay looks awesome and the exosuits looks really incredible. While Bloodstained triggers nostalgia for games like Castlevania: SotN and I would totally play this game when Bloodstained comes out.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Come to think of it, I think the only thing I'm really looking forward to is the new AC game, Assassin's Creed: Origins. Never thought I'd be excited over an Assassin's Creed game after Black Flag, but here we are. What can I say, I'm an absolute sucker for the Ancient Egyptian setting.

And while we don't know much about it, I'm also really interested in seeing more from Death Stranding, the new Hideo Kojima game. It looks so trippy and convoluted, and Hideo never disappoints so I can't wait to see what he's doing with the freedom Sony has given him.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
Right now I am waiting for The Escapists 2 to be released which would be on August 22 next month! The game is a sandbox wherein the player is a prisoner, given thr choice of living inside the prison to serve his sentence or finding a way to escape the prison. I am particularly excited about the game because it features splitscreen multiplayer which seem to make the game much more fun to play compared the previous title.

Tania997

Reaction score
I can't wait for God of War 4 to be released on the PS4. I know that it's going to be awesome by just watching the different trailers.

Aside from GoW, I also am interested to see what the next Final Fantasy game would look like. I'm not talking about the remake of FFVII, I'm not too interested in that because the environments seem to be too dark and too cramped for an RPG.

And of course I can't wait for Hideo Kojima's game to be released. I remember the trailer, it was actually pretty weird.. I don't remember the name of the game though. What was it again?

I'm really interested in GoW too! Even if they changed the mythology and a lot of things it looks amazing. The gameplay will be vastly different from the previous installments, but it looks very good. They scrapped the multiplayer also, thank god because I really hated it in Ascension. I'm gonna be honest, I'll miss the double chained blades though :p