• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What Foreign Language should I take?

Disco Turtle

Reaction score
Tittle. My school is offering two new language options for next year. Sign Language, and Chinese. I won't do Chinese b/c im not a commie. I attempted Spanish freshman year and sucked ass at it. Should I do Sign Language or French?

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Tittle. My school is offering two new language options for next year. Sign Language, and Chinese. I won't do Chinese b/c im not a commie. I attempted Spanish freshman year and sucked ass at it. Should I do Sign Language or French?
German since your not s commie

swag

Reaction score
Spanish and ASL are actually practical and useful

Wyvern_EN

Reaction score
mongolian just in case ghenghis khan comes and takes over the US

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Spanish is the easier to learn and most useful if you are in the United States, if you are in Canada I'd say go French, except French is a bit harder than Spanish. My high School allowed students to take Rosetta Stone and a language of their choice, and as long as they turned in their work and showed progress it counted as a credit. That being said, if you want to learn a different language such as German, try talking to your principal or Spanish teacher about the Rosetta Stone choice

Tomboy

FO Admin
Reaction score
Well currently I'm taking German. My school provides: German, Spanish, French, sign language, and Latin. If you only have 2 choices that you are thinking of doing, I highly recommend French. Or Französich auf Deutsch. But that's up to you :)

Tomboy

FO Admin
Reaction score
Well currently I'm taking German. My school provides: German, Spanish, French, sign language, and Latin. If you only have 2 choices that you are thinking of doing, I highly recommend French. Or Französich auf Deutsch. But that's up to you :)
FYI at times French is compared with German. Also with jobs, and with a deaf person, that can help your resume also. And can French.

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
Rule 1: Never trust a community of antisocial retards to guide your education. Consult your school counselor for guidance on this subject.

The Evonation

Reaction score
Sign language would be most useful. I wished I did, but now I'm stuck in Spanish 2

Tomboy

FO Admin
Reaction score
B
Rule 1: Never trust a community of antisocial retards to guide your education. Consult your school counselor for guidance on this subject.
Bitch we are his Jedi masters. He'll follow us. Lmao

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, he said only Spanish, Sign Language and French. Stop Reccomeneding German if his school doesn't offer it....

I reccomened Sign Language. Honestly you may be using that more often then French, depending if you live in the U.S. If you Canadian like me, Sparks and some others or you plan to go to France or Quebec, then I recommend doing French.

But yes, if your American, then do Sign Language.