• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What Do You Think And Expect Of The 2 New Heroes Announced?

m33kuh

Reaction score
Just recently during The International 2017 event a couple of days back, Valve has announced a major update for us Dota geeks and yep, you guessed it, new hero! Not one, but 2 new heroes! I am really looking forward to seeing their abilities, positions, and stats delivery.

After the reveal, people went crazy. Crazy excited about the new heroes, and crazy negatives because some say that those heroes weren't thought carefully; or the sprites are irrelevant to Dota lore, etc. They even say that those two are taken from the famous characters Puss in Boots and Tinkerbelle, which is really funny in my opinion because they really do have similarities.

I personally think that it's exciting and I am really looking forward to trying out those two heroes when they come out. :)

Siberian

Reaction score
No matter what game, I think new characters are exciting! I don't play Dota I'm sad to say but I'm sure those characters will be fun to play. I hope you enjoy them.