• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What console exclusive would you like to see on PC?

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
There are a lot of good games, extremely good games, that never saw a PC release.
As a PC player with no consoles, I have a lot of games that I would like to play on PC without having to buy a console.
For example Red Dead Redemption, which is always brought up in this cases. But Bloodborne is a second favorite, followed by The Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls. And Heavy Rain... too many.
For a more recent release, I would really like to play Injustice 2 on PC. I loved the first one and it's a shame this isn't coming out for PC... at least for now.

What about yours?

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I've had my eye on Bloodborne for a while too. If it were available on PC I'd have played it a long time ago, I feel. I think I'd like to see The Last of Us and Until Dawn released on the PC, as they're the two games that have me the most interested in the PS4. I think Horizon: Zero Dawn would be a nice addition as well!

Hikin33t

Reaction score
Bloodborne is a great suggestion. I'd love to play that. But, if I'm limited to just one choice, mine would be final fantasy 15 one hundred percent. I'm desperate to play that.

I've seen both the movie and the anime and I played FF zero for PSP. I love the universe and I hope it gets ported.

overcast

Reaction score
I think there are some darksiders type game out there. And those are released for the region specific audience. And that has to be released at some point of the time with PC. I guess console games can be ported if the engine is flexible enough. But most of the game developers make good money from the console specific games as it is.

sephyr

Reaction score
I'd choose God of War. I loved it on playstation but I would really love it ported to PC. Especially the latest game. I'd still use a controller for it though.

djdanilo

Reaction score
There are a lot of good games, extremely good games, that never saw a PC release.
As a PC player with no consoles, I have a lot of games that I would like to play on PC without having to buy a console.
For example Red Dead Redemption, which is always brought up in this cases. But Bloodborne is a second favorite, followed by The Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls. And Heavy Rain... too many.
For a more recent release, I would really like to play Injustice 2 on PC. I loved the first one and it's a shame this isn't coming out for PC... at least for now.

What about yours?
I've entered this thread thinking about all the same games that you mentioned in your post :smile:. I've been waiting and hoping for Read Dead Redemption to come out for PC from the day it came out for consoles. I remember watching youtube gameplays, just to see what the game looked like, but never more than a couple of minutes, because I didn't want to spoil my experience if it ever came out for PC. I would also say, Bloodborne, The Last Guardian, The Last of Us.

Gladdy

Reaction score
The majority of the games that I would want to come on the computer are PlayStations exclusives. Regardless that I do have a PS4 I would still absolutely love playing these games on my computer just to see how they would optimize things and how it would feel.

My top ones would be:
- The Last of Us,
- Beyond Two Souls,
- Bloodborne,
- Uncharted,
- Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Maybe in the future but I highly doubt :(

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Oh right, I forgot about Horizon and Uncharted! Of course I want those too - expecially Uncharted!
But honestly... I think we're just dreaming, and none of the game we mentioned will ever come to PC. Ok, Bayonetta was a surprise so there is still hope! About that.... what about Bayonetta 2 on pc, huh? The first one will feel less lonely with his sequel by his side.