• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What Champion do you play as most? [League]

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
I was just wondering for those that play league in the community, what champion have you found yourself playing the most recently, and what did you used to or currently main.

Right now I main Jayce and play taric as my second pick. I play my taric as jungle or support though an d usuaally always get S ranks

Lady Xionix

Reaction score
Even though you know I feel like posting since I'm bored to death

I main ADC: Miss fortune, Ashe, Caitlyn, Sivir, Tristan's and recently possibly varus
Support Sona, Karma and sometimes Nami or Orianna maybe soraka
Top...Quinn
Mid: Ahri, Orianna uhhhhhh Syndra maybe and TF

Probably play more but as far as memory serves these are most played

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Did you know jayce is getting a buff to do max HP damage on his Q? Gonna be playing him even more when that patch comes out.

Lady Xionix

Reaction score
Lol oh lord time to ban jayce every game, did hear Lux's ults gonna be at 15 second cool down every stack on something

Lady Xionix

Reaction score
Isn't that amazing like omg Lux is gonna be the new cancer teen for the entire damn gam especially a fed one.

Blisk

Reaction score
I ACTUALLY Main Yasuo. Mid lane, Leathality runes and masteries revolved around killing/surviving.

Korjak

Reaction score
I only play Jhin

dgaf about anyone else

Javo1096

Reaction score
When I go jungle I like to play with Nidalee, Rek Sai or Warwick, don't really pay too much attention to the metagame I just love playing those characters whether they are useful in the actual competitive scene or not.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I'm and ADC main, and I find myself playing more Draven than any other champ. Second would be Vayne, and third Twitch. When I'm top lane, I generally find myself playing Gnar or Jayce. I don't deviate from the 5 general champs I play, which I think is really bad for me. I need to add to the number of champs I'm proficient with, because it'll make me a better teammate in general, I feel.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
I don't play league anymore, but I used to spam Malzahar and Swain. Swain was my favorite. I mean, I do play one or two games from time to time now, once in two moths I guess, and now I play only Sona :/ Can't play anything else since the meta changed completely and Sona is easy to play so, it's fun.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I consider myself to be more of a very casual player nowadays but still, I prefer to play top and middle. They're my two favorite lanes - middle probably more than top since it has a huge impact on the overall game and you have more possibilities roaming.

My favorite champions for top lane are the amazing Irelia and Darius. Sadly, Darius is often banned so I end up playing Irelia. I just love her so much because she does well even if she isn't fed. She just needs farm and mid-late game and you're good to go. It's fun jumping on their ADC with your Q. She often gets hit by nerfs but she'll still such a strong champion. For the glorious middle lane, I absolutely love fun mobile champions like Leblanc and Ahri with a bit of Lux just to annoy people with the laugh spam!

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Aye well as an update, I play anywhere, but mostly in top or mid lane. My selection of champs for those lane is rather large but my mains are gragas, jayce, fiora, and yasuo. Recently I've been playing some aatrox support which is fun.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Aye well as an update, I play anywhere, but mostly in top or mid lane. My selection of champs for those lane is rather large but my mains are gragas, jayce, fiora, and yasuo. Recently I've been playing some aatrox support which is fun.
What?? Aatrox support? Is that some new meta you invented? Haha. How does it work though? What do you build and level up first?

I guess it could work since you can get your health back with attacks... and you have a nice jump in with your Q plus slow on your E...

I love trying weird champions in the support role. I remember when me and my friend took two champions with stun to the bottom lane and won literally 90% of the times because the enemies just didn't know how to adapt to the new situation.