• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What are some of the best mobile games?

Pixie06

Reaction score
I play mobile games mostly when I am travelling and I don't really have that much games on my mobile. I have three games that I am currently playing but however I am a bit bored of playing them and will love to try any new fun games.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I don't tend to play many mobile games, but I've been playing SUP Multiplayer Racing and this game is incredible, absolutely love it and I've been playing it for a month or so now. Other games to try are CSR 2, Last Day On Earth (survival game) and Hitman: Sniper

Pixie06

Reaction score
I don't tend to play many mobile games, but I've been playing SUP Multiplayer Racing and this game is incredible, absolutely love it and I've been playing it for a month or so now. Other games to try are CSR 2, Last Day On Earth (survival game) and Hitman: Sniper
Thank you for the suggestions. I have never tried playing racing games on my phone before but I might try it now. I have been playing Puzzle games which I find to be a bit boring now. I think racing games will definitely make a difference.

valy

Reaction score
Hi Pixie, I think that the best game to play on mobile is Xenoraid. This game is awesome, there you must fly a spacecraft through oncoming waves of enemies, and you may have the control over four spacecraft!
As the match progresses you upgrade and evolve each craft to your liking. This game is good, and you must give it a try!

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I like COC. But now im trying different games, like mobile legend and Heroes evolve. MMORPG's such as Lord of Darkness and i forgot the name of the new one i just dl.as of now. I can say that mobile games of today had pretty much evolved since they started. It was a good thing.

chumzybabe

Reaction score
For me I like playing car race and cooking games, I have lots of them in my smartphone, I usually play them on my way back from work.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
The best mobile game for me would be Modern Combat 4. It's a ripoff of Call of Duty, which is what I expected since Gameloft has been known for ripping off bigger, successful titles. Despite the fact that this game is a ripoff, it's a good one. The graphics, the gameplay, the story, it was all enjoyable throughout for me, especially for an android game. I've tried Moden Combat 5 but it just didn't have the same effect for me.

Pixie06

Reaction score
Hi Pixie, I think that the best game to play on mobile is Xenoraid. This game is awesome, there you must fly a spacecraft through oncoming waves of enemies, and you may have the control over four spacecraft!
As the match progresses you upgrade and evolve each craft to your liking. This game is good, and you must give it a try!
This game seems to be very interesting indeed. I will try to download it. This seems to be a very good game to play while I am travelling to work.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I don't play the mobile games most often but I play it whenever I am traveling or if I am getting bored. The only problem is this that mobile games consume so much battery. I love to play Snooker and soccer games on the mobile phone.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Now there are lots of games to choose from so deciding on what are the best mobile game is never easy. My best bets were mobile legend, candycrush, clash of clans, lords of darkness. Plants vs zombies and to many to mention tower defence games.

chumzybabe

Reaction score
Pet saga, Temple run, Zombies, candy crash, cooking dash

zeedollar

Reaction score
When I must put a game on mobile, it certainly must be impressive. I have some couple of games I play on mobile from time to time and they are FIFA, Injustice - gods among us, raging thunder, Marvel future fight, Sniper 3D, or I just install PPSSPP and get PSP experience on my andriod

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
Candy crush and Temple Run are two of my all time favorite games for mobile gaming. Although I have stopped playing Candy Crush now I still play Temple Run whenever I'm free.

overcast

Reaction score
You may want to check out Nun Attacks Yuki's quest and Angry birds. You can find plenty of options on Angry birds game. As you can see it has plenty of options for the angry birds versions. And depending on what you may or may not like, it'd be worth sorting through. I suggest playing some of the tower defense games.

hermessantos

Reaction score
Currently, the best mobile games I have on my smartphone and that I like a lot. Some of them are: Pokémon GO, Clash of Clans, Real Racing, Plant vs Zombies, Dead Trigger and Candy Crush

thart

Reaction score
For me I think that Sniper games are funny to play while you travel, you just need to look for a good one and enjoy.

Laibrown

Reaction score
There are numerous games around so it is hard to pick a favorite. The deal is I do get easily bored with games especially those that seem unending. But for mobile games I will go for first person shooter games.

thart

Reaction score
Candy crush and Temple Run are two of my all time favorite games for mobile gaming. Although I have stopped playing Candy Crush now I still play Temple Run whenever I'm free.
Ohhh Temple Run is a nice game too, And i have a good memories playing it. Nice choice.

Eggy216

Reaction score
I've been really loving Fairway Solitaire lately. It's basically a golf-themed version of solitaire where the cards are arranged in different shapes on the screen rather than the normal setup and you're trying to clear the board. You're scored best on how far above or below par you are the end of a hole.