• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Watchdogs

Sharon

Reaction score
I bought it the other day because it was on sale at Best Buy for $12.99. I thought hey if it's a poor game at least I didn't spend $30-$60 for it. :) I haven't played it yet but I aim to some time this week. (Just have a bunch of projects to wrap up.) I think the concept sounds really cool. Have you played this game yet?

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I played it and loved it. :)
The story line is not that long, but all the extra's and side missions make it feel like the game takes forever!

Sharon

Reaction score
I played it and loved it. :)
The story line is not that long, but all the extra's and side missions make it feel like the game takes forever!

I'm glad to see positive feedback about the game. I still haven't played it yet. I have one contact that knows about the game and he says it's terrible. I suppose it may just not be his type of game. ;) What is your favorite part about the game @Jordan?

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I'm glad to see positive feedback about the game. I still haven't played it yet. I have one contact that knows about the game and he says it's terrible. I suppose it may just not be his type of game. ;) What is your favorite part about the game @Jordan?
I felt it was a little bit like GTA with a twist :p being able to hack the city around you. Of course there are many mechanics that is nothing like GTA, but the game itself, fighting, driving, etc all reminds me of it.

The story line as well was good. You don't see many decent story lines either.

\\Vexel

Reaction score
Got this game for free when I picked up my graphics card, I was worried about all the bugs and issues I kept hearing about but the game ended up being one of my favorite single player campaigns in the last year or so. Its well worth a play through.

Martin

Reaction score
Purchased it recently on the cheap, I know it wasn't received fantastically but thought I would give it a play anyway. Haven't got around to it yet but it seems like something I would enjoy.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Lame story, lame gameplay, lame graphics, the game overall is lame, this is the perfect example of "do not get on the hype train" I was very excited for the mechanics which turned out to be dissappointment aswell.