• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

WarFrame

Referal

Reaction score
I just found this cool game called WarFrame is an FPS game and something similar I feel to PlanetSide expect much much cooler and has better features in the game you can spend even real steam money on certain equipment clothing different characters etc. I have added their story here those to play this game please add me GoldenFighter101

Story
hey were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you.

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Credits Source:https://www.warframe.com/game#keyart
[doublepost=1523230381,1523123255][/doublepost]Also a side note I have just leveled up to Rank 7 and I am looking for a clan to join or a group if you guys want to add me to your squad please do I would love to be apart of it.
[doublepost=1523983954][/doublepost]I am still looking for a clan to Join if anyone plays this game even staff do PM or reply to this thread.

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
I haven't heard of it but I'll check it out later, hope it's good enough. Just seen its reviews and it seems okay..I'll play it later, it's a third person shooter game.

Denis_P

Reaction score
My cousin dragged me into playing this game a little while ago. I don't know how, but he managed to clock over 500 hours on it. I say "I don't know how" not because I find it strange someone can play a game for 500 hours, but how someone can play Warframe for 500 hours.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that it is a bad game at all. The gameplay is actually really fast paced and fun. My problem with it is that it is just way too much of a grind.

I forget the names of all the items, but if you want the really good gear you have to get these kinds of artifacts and then open them at certain levels and hope you get the item you need. If you don't, it's just back to grinding. I know some people like that kind of gameplay, and that's fine, but it's just too grindy for me.

Referal

Reaction score
My cousin dragged me into playing this game a little while ago. I don't know how, but he managed to clock over 500 hours on it. I say "I don't know how" not because I find it strange someone can play a game for 500 hours, but how someone can play Warframe for 500 hours.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that it is a bad game at all. The gameplay is actually really fast paced and fun. My problem with it is that it is just way too much of a grind.

I forget the names of all the items, but if you want the really good gear you have to get these kinds of artifacts and then open them at certain levels and hope you get the item you need. If you don't, it's just back to grinding. I know some people like that kind of gameplay, and that's fine, but it's just too grindy for me.
Its a fun game but every game as a peak time when users and or players mostly gamers are called players are on I will say around 12-6 PM EST. as for 500 hours a day or thorught the day Well damn I don't anyone is that free lol I am on for only like a few hours 1-2 hours maximum or even less its not that addicting game its good fun.
[doublepost=1530204907,1530204874][/doublepost]
I haven't heard of it but I'll check it out later, hope it's good enough. Just seen its reviews and it seems okay..I'll play it later, it's a third person shooter game.
Give it a Try and Add me as Friend in game my user is mention above I can give you a few pointers.