• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Warcraft Trailer Teaser

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
A teaser for the Warcraft movie has been released. Pretty dope. Check it out:

Whatcha think?

lexinonomous

Reaction score
I'm a little bit more than pumped about this trailer. The presented it so well! There is no doubt in my mind that this game is going to be amazeballs.

Kaitara

Reaction score
Wow this looks really good. However, we know that games don't always translate well into movies... As long as it's a great action packed ride it might be okay though! At least the costumes and sfx look top-notch. But movies that don't have a strong story or memorable, 3 dimensional characters tend to suffer. I would like for this to be the title that launches a new renaissance era of video game movies. I guess we'll see.

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
Wow this looks really good. However, we know that games don't always translate well into movies... As long as it's a great action packed ride it might be okay though!

Yeah, you're right. Movies based on games usually aren't that great, but I think this Warcraft movie will be okay. Blizzard is helping produce it. I doubt they'd let a shit movie get made.