• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Twitch Streamers You Enjoy Watching?

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
What twitch streamers do you enjoy watching? What do they usually play?

The streamers I've been watching lately include Pauls_Ego (streams a little of everything.), Cpttree (Streaming a lot of Eve Online lately), and DjTechLive (streams mostly MMOs).

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I am a fan of TheOddOne, TSM Dyrus, and some other League Streamers I can't think of right now. Other than that, I haven't been watching much twitch lately. I am trying to find a really good SWTOR streamer though :p

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
I am a fan of TheOddOne, TSM Dyrus, and some other League Streamers I can't think of right now. Other than that, I haven't been watching much twitch lately. I am trying to find a really good SWTOR streamer though :p

Pauls_Ego has streamed it a couple of times lately. Though, I'm not sure if you would find his SWTOR streams entertaining. Mostly because he's been roleplaying as a Christian Youtuber known for constantly accusing people of attacking his family.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
I mainly watch Nickbunyun who's a CS:GO player, I especially love it when he's watching doing some overwatching to catch hackers.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Pauls_Ego has streamed it a couple of times lately. Though, I'm not sure if you would find his SWTOR streams entertaining. Mostly because he's been roleplaying as a Christian Youtuber known for constantly accusing people of attacking his family.
Hmm that might not gel too much with what I like to see in a streamer. I will check it out though and see how his past streams are, thanks for the suggestion :)

teranoid

Reaction score
I might be a little boring, but I pretty much only watch my friend's streams. We used to play certain games together, and now we don't anymore. But I will still give them a view. None of them are famous, but that doesn't matter to me!

If I catch sodapoppin playing blackjack I always watch that though. :p

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
I might be a little boring, but I pretty much only watch my friend's streams. We used to play certain games together, and now we don't anymore. But I will still give them a view. None of them are famous, but that doesn't matter to me!

If I catch sodapoppin playing blackjack I always watch that though. :p

Feel free to mention them here.

aliangel3499

Reaction score
I usually just watch Shidosha's stream. He has an upbeat personality and is really friendly to his viewers. He also plays a variety of games. While there are frustrating moments where he appears clueless, his streams are enjoyable overall.