• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Denied Truffle's Help Desk Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truffle

Reaction score
REQUIREMENTS (any questions please refer them to Fallenpyro/Sparks Or Skips)

• You are to be the age of 16+

• Teamspeak activity must be of a substantial amount of time.

• MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE TEAMSPEAK RULES

• Must be particularly known to staff and active members of TeamSpeak.

• This application must not be too short OR too long

• Mature

• Have a microphone

USER INFORMATION

Commonly known by: Truffle

Server assigned to or most played: I play on CW the most as it is the only server up but my time will be higher than CW when Imperial Begins.

Time allocated on the Teamspeak Server (Per Day): I usually get about 5-6 Hours

Staff Rank (if any): Moderator on Forums and Imperial.

Timezone: EST

OTHER INFORMATION

Give us a reason to simply consider you as a possible candidate: I am capable of dealing with people, no matter their rank or their state of attitude. I am active on the Teamspeak and if anyone needs assistance I will help them as long I'm there.

Describe yourself: I am a 14-year-old who likes Physics, Math, and Science. I enjoy playing serious roleplay servers and games. I enjoy Arma 3 and Garry's Mod the most. I usually spend most of my time on steam or with physics/math. My attitude can differ from time to time but I usually stay relatively calm.

What do you think Teamspeak Staff is? I feel like TeamSpeak staff is a lot like any other Staff Member, they keep order and allow for the TeamSpeak to be nice space for everyone to enjoy.

What experience do you have? I do not have much experience with Teamspeak, only with my own channel when 1942 was up when people broke rules.

What are some faults in you that will affect your position as Teamspeak Staff? Well I currently sit in the Imperial Development Channel and I also do things with my friends during the Weekends so I might forget to log off Teamspeak or put myself on Away.

Are there any teamspeak rules that you find faulty or you think are missing? I do not feel any rules are faulty or missing.

List your Pros and Cons
+Active on Teamspeak
+Mature for a Young Age
+Good with People
-Has TaeKwonDoe and a Therapist to go to on some days.
-Anxiety and ADHD

Any information or comments you wish to make you can do so here.
I don't feel I have any thing to add.

Miles

Reaction score
"Age: 14"
While I hate discrimination due to age, it would be forgiving not to take notice of it. Age, while in most servers and the even forums are not a factor, on TS I feel as if they are. I respect you, and believe you are mature for your age, but will other TS assailants feel the same way? Will you be able to control situations that could have drunk and disrespecting members who don't respect a younger staff member?

"Well I currently sit in the Imperial Development Channel and I also do things with my friends during the Weekends so I might forget to log off Teamspeak or put myself on Away."
That's not really a fault, expanding here (I know it's difficult) would benefit your application. Though it's just a suggestion, and not a +/-.

Overall, I've seen you accomplish a fair amount, and while it may seem like another job for you, having several positions in a degrading community is not a good position for anyone, let alone someone with anxiety. Coming from someone who can relate, I will never allow for my "online life" to become a problem for me. Though, if you think you are ready, then I wish you the best of luck.

However, from what I see; -1

Skip

Super c00l d00d
Reaction score
You've shown to be rather mature recently, but however as Miles has stated, you are indeed underage, I say we wait this out, -1 (for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.