• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Tony Swatton creates Halo Energy Sword

Discussion in 'Halo Series' started by Toxique, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Toxique

Toxique Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Master blacksmith Tony Swatton, who has created various prop weapons for movie franchises like Pirates of Caribbean and Batman, has forged Halo Energy Sword as his latest creation.

Swatton, owner of Sword and Stone, takes you through process of creating iconic Halo weapon in latest episode of YouTube show Man At Arms (below). He says he's been inundated with fan requests to make Energy Sword.

His Energy Sword 2 inches wide and 39 inches long, and made of steel. To get appropriate blue/purple hue, Swatton heated sword to temperature of over 600°F. handle made of an ornate mother of pearl material, he said.

At end of video, designers are shown using Halo Energy Sword to cut through glass, copy of original Halo game, bottle of Mountain Dew, and cucumber. If Microsoft ever does decide to make Halo movie, they might want to call Swatton.

Swatton has previously created real-life weaponry from Final Fantasy and God of War franchises.

next Halo game, currently untitled project from 343 Industries for Xbox One, launches later this year.

Video of blacksmith making Halo Energy sword:

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/ROctQjQP_HQ[/video]​

2. Pulseeey

Pulseeey New Member

Such a waste of Mountain Dew and a cucumber.

R.I.P

3. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Member

I remember that video, it's pretty awesome.

4. oCherries

oCherries New Member

Amazing video nice upload thanks man!

5. Voi

Voi Active Member

You can tell this is old because next Halo is called Halo 5: Guardians and not "untitled project"

6. valy

valy New Member

Hi, Toxique I have seen it a long time ago, I like the process of creating iconic Halo weapon. Nice post, very informative too.