• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Tobi ( Great Ninja War ) [ Signature ]

Neriou

Reaction score
Forum Signature :?
tobi___great_ninja_war___by_neriou-d6kauvv.png

Wee, I made a signature. Haven't done this in a little while, so this was actually fun to do. But now that I look at it, I might have overdone the high pass to much on this one, or the Edge Glow effect. Though I have the PSD, so I might change this a little in the future. But I will just go ahead and leave it like this, unless I get some feedback saying that I should change what I just said. Now, by all means rate this signature from 1-10 if you want.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I'd give it a 8/10
It's nice and clean. No overuse of things like flares etc.
But i had to look at the render a few times to see what was what. like i didnt recognize the face etc.
I Would add some things like text. Even if its just something small, it would fill in the empty space to the left of the render.

Neriou

Reaction score
Voi said:
I'd give it a 8/10
It's nice and clean. No overuse of things like flares etc.
But i had to look at the render a few times to see what was what. like i didnt recognize the face etc.
I Would add some things like text. Even if its just something small, it would fill in the empty space to the left of the render.

Thank you for the feedback, and I know about text. I just personally don't like text, but I might add it later or on a later signature. Now you mentioned that you were unable to make out what the face was and other certain things on the render. Well on this render it would be rather difficult without knowledge of the Naruto series. The character I used for the render is using a full face mask with only holes for his special eyes. ( So there is no face to even see at all. ) The weapon he also hold on his back is a rare Japanese weapon. Its a fan that blows strong wind when its used, and the purpose of the fan is to increase his abilities with fire based attacks. ( Though he is unable to use it with the mask still on his face. ) So, that is why you might not be able to make out some parts of the render, as you would require knowledge about the series and/or Japanese history of weapons to know what you are looking for. If you have this knowledge and still are unable to make out what it is, then I am an idiot and should focus better on that in my next signature. Again, thanks for the feedback!

Zahreah

Reaction score
Yeah i knew what the character eventually as i have played one of the Naruto games a few years back and he was in it. :]

Neriou

Reaction score
Voi said:
Yeah i knew what the character eventually as i have played one of the Naruto games a few years back and he was in it. :]

A few years back? What game did you play? :? I mean, Tobi ( Great Ninja War ) is a "new" character in the game series, only featured in the latest game. However, I think you mean the older Tobi, when he had an orange mask?

Zahreah

Reaction score
Well, when i think about it.
May not have been the game, and infact the show.
I'm not sure if i'm honest, though i do recognize him from somewhere ;)

Neriou

Reaction score
Voi said:
Well, when i think about it.
May not have been the game, and infact the show.
I'm not sure if i'm honest, though i do recognize him from somewhere ;)

Well, he recently appeared in the Anime as well. So unless you read the Manga then it couldn't been more than a few months since you saw him. :) You might also, as I mentioned been talking about one of the other outfits he wears. He's used a total of 5 Masked outfits that we've seen.. :3