• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

They really need to patch cod 4 and 5.

Motion

Reaction score
If any of you have been on Call of duty 4 and Call of duty 5 in the past 12 Months, you would know that you cant even play them anymore without some D-bag running around with God mode or wall hack.

They really need to Fix this, i mean they patched MW2 and that was only wrecked for like 6 months, but 1 year? that's just taking the P**S.

and they continue to sell the game, they could at least put a disclaimer on the case stating "you will not be able to use the online features of this game"

Post If you agree, or what you think about the state Of call of duty 4 and 5.

Minecraft

Reaction score
I loved WaW multiplayer, but modders ruined it.
I could care less about private match and zombies modding, but multiplayer was what a was BEAST at.
I had rank 150 for sabotage and 6,000 for TDM at one point.
Frustrating, those online modders are....

Motion

Reaction score
Minecraft said:
I loved WaW multiplayer, but modders ruined it.
I could care less about private match and zombies modding, but multiplayer was what a was BEAST at.
I had rank 150 for sabotage and 6,000 for TDM at one point.
Frustrating, those online modders are....

I completely agree, they can hack the crap out of private match for all i care, at least that way there only ruining it for themselves and wasting there own money.

but seriously, it annoys me when they take it online and start ruining the game for others that want to play the game properly.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
The problem is more updates means more money and the majority of players are playing the newest call of duty's. But I agree they need to do something about this.

Picnic

Reaction score
They need to patch multiplayer, but the zombies are forever modded. Which, zombies are fun anyways, and lots of people I know bought WaW just for the zombies as well.