• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The Last of Us: Remastered

Dark Ice Cream

Reaction score
The Last of Us, in short, is a game involves infected, or zombies. A few descriptions about the zombies, there are walkers and clickers. Walkers notice you if you walk in front of them, seeing you, and Clickers notice you by the sound you emit. Clickers are the worst zombies, once they contact with you, you can't escape and die.

What's your opinion about it?

Despite of being a zombie game, it has tons of drama, and battles that are exciting.

Michael

Reaction score
I thought that the trailers were quite interesting and couldn't get it because I don't have a PS3. I guess it is cool that it is a Playstation only exclusive. I guess it is alright but you know. Zombie games are now boring to me.

deltachi2012

Reaction score
I thought that the trailers were quite interesting and couldn't get it because I don't have a PS3. I guess it is cool that it is a Playstation only exclusive. I guess it is alright but you know. Zombie games are now boring to me.

I wish it was available on xbox, not completely sure why they went that route of specifically releasing for PS, as it isnt a top brand game in my eyes and they really lost the opportunity to get a bigger fanbase for it :)

Michael

Reaction score
I wish it was available on xbox, not completely sure why they went that route of specifically releasing for PS, as it isnt a top brand game in my eyes and they really lost the opportunity to get a bigger fanbase for it :)
I would enjoy it more if it was available for the Xbox aswell but I just don't have $300 in my pocket as of now. I don't understand their reasoning about only releasing for Playstation. Felt like God of War.