• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The Jewel Games Are Addicting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyD

Reaction score
I know, I sound weird, but the games I like playing are those jewel games only.
Actually, I have already completed all the levels of some jewel games.
They really make me play until as late as 1:00 in the morning and I still have to wake up early at 5:00 a.m. to prepare breakfast then myself, for my full-time job at a private office.
Even while riding a public transport, I would be playing the jewel game.
I don't even have time anymore to have a long conversation with my husband when he is in our bedroom already. It's taking even my prayer time.
But the latest jewel game that I had, made me totally stop.
Why? Because I was stuck at a certain level. No matter how I played I am still stuck. And It has been for a month.
Thus, I uninstalled it. Now, I am free of my addiction.
I now have more time to pray and talk with my hubby. Most of all, I sleep earlier.
But I miss playing a jewel game. Anyone who can recommend an easy jewel game with levels?
I promise I will play in moderation.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
My wife is also intobthis kind of game. She would spend hours playing these types of games. I don't blame her because it is actually entertaining.

SimplyD

Reaction score
My wife is also intobthis kind of game. She would spend hours playing these types of games. I don't blame her because it is actually entertaining.

Besides, it's easier to play than any other games. So she too is into this. What about you, what are the games in your mobile or computer that you would usually play or addicted to?

Status
Not open for further replies.