• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The Best Webmaster Tool

AlkHolic!©

Reaction score
What in your opinion is the best webmaster tool that is free currently available? In my humble opinion Google Webmaster Tools is a fantastic

Its can also be used to create a Sitemap which is another valuable tool for your forum

Webmaster Tools can be found Here

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
This one tool google offers, it is called like Google "AJAX API Wizards Video Bar" something along those lines but it makes a Video bar for you which is really helpful.

Zahreah

Reaction score
We can't use the google webmaster tools anyway

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
We can't use the google webmaster tools anyway

Anyone can use google's webmaster tools, All you have to do is post a verification code on your website and your good to go. We use to use one before.

AlkHolic!©

Reaction score
I handpick the tools i use, which is mainly Adsense and Analytics and anyone can use either and they are both priceless in their own way

RAND0M1ZER

Reaction score
I find Google Analytics extremely useful, unlike AWstats it is better for geolocating your users and determining which is spam and which to target towards.

MrX

Reaction score
I too use Google Analytics and its one of the best website analytic tool available....there may be others but I dont like them...another tool I use is the Google Adwords Keyword tool which is an awesome to check which keyword gets how many search hits and gives u an idea about how popular your niche is gonna be!! :D

Travis

Reaction score
You use google analytics as well, I am quite pleased with it.