• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The Best Ultra High Graphics Game

SpellBound

Reaction score
Hey gamers, what are your opinions for very high graphics texture games? What are the most breathtakingly beautiful games out there for our phones? Which are the best among these that you would suggest? Kindly shine a light upon this by sharing your valuable views.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Well, first of all, just to make it clear - if a game has stunning or extremely high ultra ultra ultra graphics it doesn't mean that it's good :p now, my personal choices;

- Asphalt 8: Airborne,
- Bastion,
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted,
- Assassin's Creed Identity,
- AfterPulse.

Those are the ones that I remember for the really good graphics quality, give them a try :)

lindbergh

Reaction score
Well, first of all, just to make it clear - if a game has stunning or extremely high ultra ultra ultra graphics it doesn't mean that it's good :p
This is so true. There are lots of games with awesome graphics but suck at gameplay. Still, great graphics do help a lot at increasing a game's reputation.

In addition to the list provided by Gladdy, here are some that you may also like:
-Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade (I know, the name sucks but it's a great game with awesome graphics)
-Modern Combat 4 and 5
-ShadowGun DeadZone
-Mortal Kombat (gameplay gets boring fast. But hey, the X-ray moves are killer)
-Dragon Quest VIII (a mobile port of the PS2 classic. It's not free though)
-HeavenStrike (a strategy RPG by square with awesome art design and crisp graphics)
-Real Boxing (probably the best Boxing game for mobile devices)

There you go.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Well, first of all, just to make it clear - if a game has stunning or extremely high ultra ultra ultra graphics it doesn't mean that it's good :p now, my personal choices;

- Asphalt 8: Airborne,
- Bastion,
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted,
- Assassin's Creed Identity,
- AfterPulse.

Those are the ones that I remember for the really good graphics quality, give them a try :)

Wait, Bastion has been released on mobile?! How the hell did I miss that? That's amazing news!

Yeah, Asphalt 8 has breathtaking graphics for a mobile game. The mobile version of Injustice: Gods Among Us is also pretty darn spectacular (then again, I'm blown away by basically any mobile game with decent graphics, but I think that's still very good). I guess the same could be said for Mortal Kombat X, even though I haven't tried it myself, but it takes 2 freaking GB of space. It can't be that bad.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Wait, Bastion has been released on mobile?! How the hell did I miss that? That's amazing news!

Yeah, Asphalt 8 has breathtaking graphics for a mobile game. The mobile version of Injustice: Gods Among Us is also pretty darn spectacular (then again, I'm blown away by basically any mobile game with decent graphics, but I think that's still very good). I guess the same could be said for Mortal Kombat X, even though I haven't tried it myself, but it takes 2 freaking GB of space. It can't be that bad.
Yep! But it's only on iOS I think. I couldn't find it on Google Store. Here's the link if you're interested but it costs :( https://itunes.apple.com/si/app/bastion/id537773100?mt=8

I played Bastion through on my computer and it's such an amazing game that deserves far more recognition. I don't know why so many people haven't played it yet.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Yep! But it's only on iOS I think. I couldn't find it on Google Store. Here's the link if you're interested but it costs :( https://itunes.apple.com/si/app/bastion/id537773100?mt=8

I played Bastion through on my computer and it's such an amazing game that deserves far more recognition. I don't know why so many people haven't played it yet.

Oh, damn, I was looking forward to play it on my phone. Such a shame, but thanks all the same!
Yeah, I agree, it's a beautiful game. A lot of people are fooled by its cartoonish appereance and scrap it before even giving it a shot, but hey, it's their loss. The whole art department is incredibly detailed and well-crafted. Beautiful is truly the only word that can describe it to me.

overcast

Reaction score
I think nobody mentioned - "Metro the last redux". That game seems to be a good game for anyone who wants to play high graphics game. Then there is witcher 3 with graphics that is very high level. You may also find that COD advanced warfare is also known for the high graphcis. Though next year this may change with more graphics changes.