• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The best mobile game ever

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! With the title of this post looks like I'm click baiting...but fear not! I'm actually giving you a great opportunity.
Have you ever heard about "the Big journey"? You see, I was visiting my small brother in the Hospital, because he had a small surgery, not long ago, and I found myself connecting with my brother a lot. This game just was a breeze of fresh air. I don't know if you guys know the Playstation game called "LocoRoco", this "Big journey" is very similar. The concept behind it, starting as a small unit cat, but through your journey, gathering similar units (food) and becoming a giant kitty, is such an addiction. The colors, the gameplay, even the music is on point!
You should play this game, at least once!

Thank you for the attention
The-Big-Journey-2.jpg

Gladdy

Reaction score
When I first saw this picture I thought that was an owl, ops :D I have never heard of it though so thank you for giving us a nice preview of that's it about. I watched a trailer on YouTube and it does look pretty fun... especially the graphics and art style seem beautiful. I am a big cat lover so I will definitely try this game out myself!

How many levels are there by the way?

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Hey, I loved LocoRoco! Its cheerfulness was really catchy, even though it had its creepy moments. Does this game have such mood swings, so to speak, too? I remember them taking me off guard because of how unexpected they felt.
Plus, kitties over blobs sounds amazing. I'd buy it instantly if I had more time to dedicate to mobile gaming.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I'm glad i caught someone's attention :smile: The game has 5 chapters, each one with 15 levels! Another thing i didn't told was that the little cat has "skins", and you have some challenges, like searching for a secret animal in each level.

hermessantos

Reaction score
Hey, I loved LocoRoco! Its cheerfulness was really catchy, even though it had its creepy moments. Does this game have such mood swings, so to speak, too? I remember them taking me off guard because of how unexpected they felt.
Plus, kitties over blobs sounds amazing. I'd buy it instantly if I had more time to dedicate to mobile gaming.
I played this game and it really surprised me. It was a really cool experience.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I used to love to play racing games, but then more recently I turned into an First Person Shooter freak. Been playing a lot of Team Fortress 2 and quite a bit of Battlefield 4 as well. Fun games!

Denis_P

Reaction score
Well I have to say that you have definitely caught my attention. As soon as I saw the screenshot you posted, the first thing that instantly came to my mind was "Is this a sequel to LocoRoco?" LocoRoco was such a unique and original game, it was really a breath of fresh air and one of my favorite games for the PSP. I loved the visuals and music in the game, and you mentioned that both are on point in this title as well, so I'm going to have to give this a look! I actually don't even like mobile gaming but this looks interesting.

thart

Reaction score
My favorite one is The Walking Dead, but i have another one :tonguewink: Stick man Jump Base, It's a very nice and funny game.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
Well I am going to be biased and say Minecraft. Incase you don't know what it is its a sandbox game that is a lot like legos. And the world map is infinite it goes on forever. Some people feel like it's a kids game but you can make some really complex designs. Minecraft is also very popular on Twitch and you can check out some crazy builds.

airfightermax

Reaction score
I downloaded uplink to help pass the time on a pretty lengthy bus trip, got hooked in then bought the PC version.

10/10 would recommend.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, in my opinion, "Cut the rope" is the best mobile game.I love this game, with its easy to pick up, tricky to master gameplay. As a glorious bonus, swinging the precious candy close to Om Nom and then whisking it away will cause him to perform a hilarious disappointed face.

overcast

Reaction score
You may need to post the link to the "Big Journey" game. I am curious about the game. Based on what you say the game has 5 chapters. I guess it'd be worth playing I suppose. And it'd be even better if the game is on Android. I'd surely make use of the game if I am bored because I mostly play the Android games.

DenisHero

Reaction score
Oh,its a game with time pressure:(
Thanks for sharing,I'm looking forward to download it.Looks like an adventure game.Maybe it will entertain me until I will block myself at a level or something lol.

reginafalange

Reaction score
Never heard of it before, to be honest, but as you put it and describe it I might download it and check it as I'm a cat lover and by that already seems it might be very cool game. Thanks for sharing it! :smile:

mcbryan

Reaction score
The best mobile game for me is the NBA2K17. I love to play basketball and I admit that it's one of my hobbies aside from playing games. NBA2k17 makes me play basketball and control NBA characters in a way that I want. It's a game wherein losing is not an option. It gives me excited every time I shoot the ball and leave the opponent with a large lead.

Thammy

Reaction score
Best mobile game has to be snake for Nokia phones! Believe me when i say this! This game is everywhere, even as far back as subsaharan Africa.

Jameson

Reaction score
Best mobile game has to be snake for Nokia phones! Believe me when i say this! This game is everywhere, even as far back as subsaharan Africa.
LoL I used to love that game.It used to bring back some good memories.

pauldox3

Reaction score
Wow thank you OP this is a very good game! This is the type of game that ive been searching for aince the beginning of time. But i still think that hearthstone is the best nobile game there is today. But your game is still quite up there lol

lindbergh

Reaction score
Hey OP, you really think this is the best mobile game ever? I've played LocoRoco before but I hardly consider it as the best game on the PSP... But it sure was a great game.

Yep, the graphics of Big Journey are bright and colorful... But what about the sound? Controls? Gameplay?

I wanted to try the game out myself so I immediately headed to the Play Store. Then I found out that it was a paid game :(

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Wow thank you OP this is a very good game! This is the type of game that ive been searching for aince the beginning of time. But i still think that hearthstone is the best nobile game there is today. But your game is still quite up there lol
You are most welcome! I understand Hearthstone has a big community behind the game, so i won't judge your opinion, also because i played the game before and i liked it.