• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Team Builder

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Does anyone here play team builder? If so, why do you play it? If not, why not?

I play it from time to time if I have a specific champion I want to get some practice on. Like these past few days I have been playing Zac in team builder because I want to practice before I buy the new pool party zac :p

AmenoKaji

Reaction score
I actually have never tried team builder. I like the concept of it but at the same time, I believe in being able to play every role at a high level. That's how I treat ranked anyway, I play every role except adc and the only reason I say that is because I don't trust people in solo Q to support me. But a normal game, I will lock in AD Ezreal any day of the wek. I might have to give team builder a try and see if its better than normal drafts though.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I feel like it is better than normal drafts, especially if you really want to play something specific. They are adding a ranked team builder soon(tm) as well!

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I've tried it a few times solo queue is horrible

guruproto

Reaction score
I queue up for soloq more than team builder. If you don't have a dedicated group of friends, it can take a while to start a game, and even when you play with friends you can expect to spend a while looking for supports and marksmen. If you already have a 4 or 5 man team then I don't see the point of team builder; you can just go to regular solo q and pick your positions in half the time. I understand team builder's appeal, but I don't like waiting for half an hour to get into a mode that is, for all intents and purpose, the same as regular soloq.

angrychicken

Reaction score
I play Team Builder from time to time, especially when just trying out new champions or when I feel like I'm really in the mood for a certain role/champion. Even though the queue times are tremendously huge, it's worth it considering the fact that you get to play the exact thing you want. While playing solo queue or normals you aren't guaranteed to get your role or champion.