• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Solved Tagging Users in Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth

Reaction score
Spork has implented it now and it works, I've tested it and I think it would be a great add on to the site.

Wiz Khalifa

Reaction score
Is it the @Stealth tagging?

How do you tag?

EDIT: Wait I thought you meant it was implemented here :p

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
I see no real use of this.

Same here and plus everybody just calls me "Tox" everyone is to lazy to type "Toxique" so this wouldn't work for me :3

Fuzed

Reaction score
Well Toxique for those people who are too lazy to quote they can do that Toxique. See where i'm coming from Toxique?.Hope you do Toxique :7

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Spork has implented it now and it works, I've tested it and I think it would be a great add on to the site.
@Stealth With the forum coming to a XenForo community, this now works!

Same here and plus everybody just calls me "Tox" everyone is to lazy to type "Toxique" so this wouldn't work for me :3
typing "tox" will have your name come up :)

lPTBitS.png

RivaCom

Reaction score
Well Toxique for those people who are too lazy to quote they can do that Toxique. See where i'm coming from Toxique?.Hope you do Toxique :7

It's not really because people are lazy. Say you want someone to read the thread or notice your post. You would tag them like @RivaCom , now I get a notification so I know I was mentioned in the thread.

Fuzed

Reaction score
It's not really because people are lazy. Say you want someone to read the thread or notice your post. You would tag them like @RivaCom , now I get a notification so I know I was mentioned in the thread.
I made that post in 2013. Sad to see PTM go, Fuzed out forever, ayyyyyy.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I'm glad you were made aware of this new feature! :)
Enjoy your stay here, feel free to PM me if you have any further questions regarding this matter.
Locking and solving :)

Status
Not open for further replies.