• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suup

KAMI

Reaction score
Suup, brah!

My name is Andraž, but since none of you can pronounce that, feel free to call me KAMI.
As you've predicted from my username, I'm a fan of anime and Japanese media in general. I like to spend my time reading manga, playing visual novels, eroge and of course playing "proper" games like Warframe and Bethesda's amazing bugfest series (a.k.a. TES and Fallout).

I've joined the forum, because I take pleasure from torturing @Jordan by pointing out minuscule mistakes and issues. Oh! I'm here for teh free games as well!

See you around!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well, Welcome to Game Rebels.

It's about time you finally joined!

Casiox

Reaction score
Suup, brah!

My name is Andraž, but since none of you can pronounce that, feel free to call me KAMI.
As you've predicted from my username, I'm a fan of anime and Japanese media in general. I like to spend my time reading manga, playing visual novels, eroge and of course playing "proper" games like Warframe and Bethesda's amazing bugfest series (a.k.a. TES and Fallout).

I've joined the forum, because I take pleasure from torturing @Jordan by pointing out minuscule mistakes and issues. Oh! I'm here for teh free games as well!

See you around!

Well, I actually tried to pronounce it and I think I did it properly ^^
Welcome to the forums, hopefully you spend agreat stay here and have a good time, feel free to contact any of us in case you need anything!
See you on topics :D